[2.2] Arly's Lightning Arrow - Elemental Pathfinder

regardless i used this mirrored bow with iron reflexes and still never once died due to reflect. if anything i 100% believe mirrored bows or any high dps bow is absolutely safer then the super low dps voltaxic
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEEfgW1BfkMfQzyDkgQfxGWE54V8BcvGYUZihnXGmwajxzcHaokPCSqJLAmlSepKPotRy2DL28wfDY9Nuk51DpYPI4-z0ZxSVFQQlFHVUtV1lfJWm1b9GHiZOdnvW17b_Jwu311fjN_K3_GgKSDCYbRhxmIa4w2jb-PRpMnlwaboZ2jna6gn6EiokCkkaXLpwinXK_rtAy1SLiTu-O95sSixp7Q0NN-1CPWitkT4YjjauOE53Tquuvu8930-Pba-WP60vsJ_Kv-ug==

I need a critique of my passive tree, if you have time. I have no Kaoms so my HP is 2.5k... very low but so far I am doing just fine. I have no major currency and have not traded for anything. Everything has been found on the ground so far :P

What would you recommend on my tree and what gear piece should I be trying to roll something new first? Should I be "chancing" stuff, if so what? What should I focus on "alchemy"-ing?

I 6L fused the bow at random, and have been trying on an alternate body piece forever. I don't have enough Chaos yet to keep rolling the bow since if I get a bad set of stats I am sunk on DPS...

I'm trying to use the shock / cold to survive big packs of stuff in my face, and the CwdT skeletons are working great. I tried going all crit chance / multiplier in my passives but I'm finding I like this shock deal. Thoughts for someone without a HP pool / gear, is this what you would do?

this build really gives huge dps.
by using 6L lioneye and leg kaoms.(scion start)
my HP 7.2k. (lv92 so far)
my ROA dps 40k
my LA dps 9.4k(with chain)
my SA dps 14.8k(with chain), and they are without any charges.
i haven't tried the build with my mirrored bow(ROA color).
love this build
Last edited by dahshizzle on Mar 19, 2014, 1:35:17 AM
"
1Z3R0 wrote:
regardless i used this mirrored bow with iron reflexes and still never once died due to reflect. if anything i 100% believe mirrored bows or any high dps bow is absolutely safer then the super low dps voltaxic

except you've linked a phys only bow. If you read any of this guide you'd realise this build is made for ele (and that's why voltaxic is used). There are higher dps rare ele bows out there sure, but the good part of vltaxic is it gets multiplied a lot by this build.
what do you lot think about the Windripper bow? better than volt?
Hi, i used to do the Vaal pact blood magic build, with lots of crit nodes. My question is, its ok for me to do it with a 5L lioneye's? I know i wont be able to deal with reflect, but i want to farm till i get voltaxic. So, does 5L works ok in this build? I feel like i will be too low in dps if i have to use blood magic aswell
Windripper should do a huge amount more dps than volt but it wont be reflect immune.

bm passive/VP is a completely different build and i cant advise too much about it.

"
I need a critique of my passive tree, if you have time. I have no Kaoms so my HP is 2.5k... very low but so far I am doing just fine. I have no major currency and have not traded for anything. Everything has been found on the ground so far :P

your passive is fine.
Try to get WED on as many gear pieces as possible. try and get a 6 link chest or just use a tabula and pair it with the strongest tri ele thicket you can. High APS/ele/crit weapons are ideal and you can spare to hp until you get koams.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 20, 2014, 4:37:35 PM
I'm currently running this build with Lioneye's but no Kaoms yet.

I'm having a hard time dealing with ele reflect MAPS and the odd ele reflect MOB with a huge pack alongside.

Is the only alternative to get voltaxic?
IGN: Greydo
"
illuminazn87 wrote:
I'm currently running this build with Lioneye's but no Kaoms yet.

I'm having a hard time dealing with ele reflect MAPS and the odd ele reflect MOB with a huge pack alongside.

Is the only alternative to get voltaxic?

you can remove WED gem for lgoh or life leech for reflect maps. reflect mobs will simply come down to your attentiveness.

running grace should make it very manageable since you have ondars and acro.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
except he's using lioneye which cannot be evaded ;). I'd suggest LgoH, this is the best ele refect counter for me.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info