1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

"
Vorthaz wrote:
"
Miracle_9 wrote:
+99999999999999

How about buff sth instead of nerfing everything?
Players, especially new players will lose their interest in this game.

If I were a new play, I farm, I farm, I farm, but I can't even farm a legacy BOR... lol, will I still play this game???

Solution: Turn off chat, ignore forums, play at your own pace, stop giving a f what others do.
Seriously why are you guys so jealous at what other people have?? Most new players will be playing in new leagues ANYWAY.

For sure, they will play in a new league. BUT HOW ABOUT 4 MONTHS LATER?

I'm not a whining bitch. I got two BORs, 297/217 and 288/219. I got mirrored items. But how come a new player beat my current gear? RMT?
I just think of others. In another way, my current gears' price will be still rising. But will a new player be happy when a BOR or AA drops?
"
Lordemore wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Lordemore wrote:
You will not use a Vaal orb on a 400 DPS 2Handed 4Linked weapon, no point.
But if you get a 500+ DPS 6Linked item, then sure you will use Vaal orb on it.

You do realize that the risk of it being completely re-rolled is there right, thus ruining your 10+ex item.

Sure a few will do it but I'm betting 99,9% won't.

Rerolled? I don't know if corrupting can do that, ==> rerolling an item.
Where did you get that info, bro ? :)

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/path-of-exile-sacrifice-of-the-vaal-now-playing/2300-6417445/

About 14 minutes in...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
jerkan7 wrote:
Great work!

As a hardcore player, Ambush sounds better than Invasion :/

Massive Spectral Throw nerf!

I wouldn't call ~25% nerf till level 55 MASSIVE. You can use something else to level for a day.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
New players will play in new leagues anyway and 4months is plenty of time to play few characters. And playing in standart you already should have known its gonna be full of legacy items and crap like that, why are you even mad about it? Its not like players are competing against you, are they? You are competing against monsters not players, unless its a race but then again races dont have legacy items.

Like statistics showed, about 72% of all poe playerbase prefer playing in new 4month leagues, that means 72% of players will not see legacy items since they play in 4months leagues when those end they go do other stuff and when new 4month league starts, they play that again and they dont need to bother with legacy stuff and mirrored op stuff that others have.
Last edited by NagiSoi on Mar 4, 2014, 3:58:11 AM
I gotta say I hate the LL nerf. I really do. Because now making a high dps tanky melee will get a whole lot harder. Until now I used the Blood Drinker node with additional 5-6% leech of jewelry. Now I'll have to use that damn LL gem to make it work which means I'll have to drop one of my offensive gems. Thanks GGG!
Kind of wish I could get all the time I took constantly checking my phone and refreshing for patch back. Honestly, patch notes should be the easiest thing to do. It's like a scientific experiment, you take notes as the experiment is in process. Find it really here to believe so much time was needed to type, nerf, nerf, nerf, buff.

Either way, going to make my elemental cleave Templar, assuming elemental damage nodes in that tree were buffed
"
Vorthaz wrote:
Also I'm completely unaffected by the "legacy shit". Most of the people will play in ambush and invasion anyway, standard is a museum at this point.

True. With no one dies, no item go out, wealth accumulated forever, economy will be ruined. The rich get richer, new players will be fucked up in SC.

To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
Does this mean the BoR which we currently have will be nerfed or will become legacy Unique?
"
Miracle_9 wrote:
"
Vorthaz wrote:
"
Miracle_9 wrote:
+99999999999999

How about buff sth instead of nerfing everything?
Players, especially new players will lose their interest in this game.

If I were a new play, I farm, I farm, I farm, but I can't even farm a legacy BOR... lol, will I still play this game???

Solution: Turn off chat, ignore forums, play at your own pace, stop giving a f what others do.
Seriously why are you guys so jealous at what other people have?? Most new players will be playing in new leagues ANYWAY.

For sure, they will play in a new league. BUT HOW ABOUT 4 MONTHS LATER?

I'm not a whining bitch. I got two BORs, 297/217 and 288/219. I got mirrored items. But how come a new player beat my current gear? RMT?
I just think of others. In another way, my current gears' price will be still rising. But will a new player be happy when a BOR or AA drops?

A new player would have no idea how valuable a BoR or a AA would be, so I really don't see how that's relevant at all.
4 months later they'll hopefully make a new char. If a busy motherfucker like me can get level 80 halfway into the 4 months, then they can probably reach higher and have a satisfying experience
Dem metal chickens
QQ all you want about legacy items. legacy items exist only in hc and sc leagues. they have no effect whatsoever on the new 4 month leagues. for the most part, the majority of players take breaks betweeen them and participate very little in the hc/sc leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info