The SotV Press Tour is Complete. Full Information Tomorrow!

When is tomorrow?
Please tell me there will be performance improvements in the big patch, I'll cry if there isn't.
Oh my... really nice staff coming. Can't wait!
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
"
"
BananaJams wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:
I think vaal molten shell will be the first of these skill gems that will have to get nerfed.

From the skill description it sounds like the shell just explodes every time you take a hit until it expires, and thus with increased duration gem and nodes will be possible to activate it and run around while monsters blow themselves up on you, easily getting the souls required to reactivate it before it runs out.

Vaal molten shell->Life leech->increased duration->increased area will be a 4 link that is just as broken as the old pre-nerf molten shell->cast when damage taken->lifeleech was.

Yes but it requires charges and we have no idea how hard these charges are to come by. If its 1 charge for every blue or rare this skill is not OP.

Increased aoe won't work because it deal damage per attack

But it still has the AOE tag. Hm....
Looks like they listened to a very needed suggestion :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/758622
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/758622

Thanks guys. Fixing large chests and making anything better about it is vital for this game. :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
"For each hit you take", does blocking count as hit taken?
That FireVaal ;)
"
Mihalis wrote:
Oh my... really nice staff coming. Can't wait!

I sure hope so, been using this since forever.

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Metronomy wrote:
From the photo they have finally revealed that Sotv is going to be a joke, all you need is 5 quicksilver flasks since life/mana flasks dont seem to be required any more (or else he would have been using one in the picture).

Ever heard of vaal pact?
and why mana pots when you have mana leech...

maybe instead of trashtalking just learn a bit about a game.
So full info will be revealed on 28.02 or 01.03?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info