[1.3] Sidra's Necromancing Ranger of Chaos (Poison Arrow) Videos/Atziri capable

I planned on trying a similar build then I found this thread. Here is what I was thinking: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4Zju2DCC6bjdN-u-P-un11xKKbtRmKLYOXBkkTkx_mWIngwzpOm9ngRith4iaVFr8Pq1M1VUvbC4IeiELBxdDQj_rsGGf8rUpSr7tN3V_YVH6wdm9wUdvnRwazAzIYbIxirLTFnarIDLTRdoLjhDY91CMFtcLsOkJLeN2oMHExs5ANfyswfFFHjb8b4FfYM3jnOoUydPEY2xR1Vvp319aKSn3jn4d2Z6D8xW1sSVHw1QcelS5NkiP2jX23dR7wDkjuFQ==

With skelly totem no zombies. And a sunblast belt. Gonna link P Arrow - Trap - Conc - Slow projectiles - Empower in a +3 bow. Everything else is going to be defensive.

Think this is viable?
Last edited by Crowcide on Jan 9, 2015, 9:31:22 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/883344
probably better info on that in the build of the week version
Hi,

is this build actually able of playing full team 78 maps?

At the moment I am at little above 10k Damage and compared to all the over builds these 10k don't feel much, even on lower maps like 72 or 73. I feel more or less useless.

Or is that build rather made for soloing all the time? Though I don't use the Zombies.

Cheers
Last edited by robos_ on Jan 11, 2015, 7:01:17 AM
You can play, but your damage isnt really noticable.
P.S. Selling my PA ranger's gear in torment (lvl 20 gems, 6l +3 bow etc.)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
id say this build is a solo - kick back and relax, easy all maps, whole game doable. Just takes time. Shoot- run - wait for poison to kill so full party you do no damage I guess
nvm I'm stupid.

Last edited by Zed_ on Jan 12, 2015, 2:56:51 PM
fire trap. What motivates fire trap in this build? isnt there better traps or other utilities you could fill this slot with?

fire trap was used to kill totems when degens didn't affect them. Since we had DoT nodes the ignite from fire trap was the quickest way to knock them down. No one has found something more interesting/ useful for the 5l chest, but it's available to change if you don't care for traps.
Hi,

Not sure if this was suggested earlier in the thread but I was wondering if this would be a good idea. Moving the skeleton totem gems to the carcass jack and maybe adding increased minion damage or minion totem elemental resistance if you have a 5L. Then using a CWDT setup in the boots (CWDT, Enduring Cry, Immortal Call, Increased Duration or some variation) for added defense.
"
Asidra wrote:
4l +1/+2 by a mile. You can link it later.

I didn't buy any gems besides level 1s for an alc other than my Level 4 Empower. They were all leveled and Vaal'd by me. In general, I corrupt the ones where a positive corruption would make a noticeable impact.

ok kinda stupid question you answer similar but lets try... 6link bow +2 or 5 link bow 2+1 if you consider that i can buy drillneck what is your opinion?
Last edited by Zli_BMK on Jan 31, 2015, 8:54:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info