PewPewPews Official Build Topic

Good to have you back!

RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
I love your incinerator build. It inspired me a lot of my own incinerator, who now faceroll higher maps. CWDT + lightning warp is just.... brilliant.
Props to OP. Way back (before the LL nerf) I used his Incinerate build as a template and learned a lot about the game in the process. Very helpful player.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
So... This is happening.

Yeah, making a new incinerator. Since I wanted to keep you updated with the progress and everything, I decided to start streaming again! Currently no mic, not sure why, but I hope I'll get it fixed soon.

I have a few other projects going on as well, good chance I'll have a vid up for a new build as well.

Also, Incinerator Guide fully updated! Shadow trapper will be the next. Expect it to be updated within a week or so :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
. Since I wanted to keep you updated with the progress and everything, I decided to start streaming again! Currently no mic, not sure why, but I hope I'll get it fixed soon.

Will i be famous now?

:'P

Soon the entire PoE community can see us gringe one after another :D!

Peace and free bump man. Happy your back sir :)

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Who knows Boem. Who knows.

Speaking of Boem, together with this guy, I theorycrafted what you see in here. Even though the damage potential isn't being used to the fullest there, it was more a test to see how awesome it would work as a defensive option. It's a side project, and who knows, it might turn out to become my newest build ;)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
Who knows Boem. Who knows.

Speaking of Boem, together with this guy, I theorycrafted what you see in here. Even though the damage potential isn't being used to the fullest there, it was more a test to see how awesome it would work as a defensive option. It's a side project, and who knows, it might turn out to become my newest build ;)

Dat moonsorrow drop, \o/!

Praise the lord!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Are you ever going to update the flicker strike build? It looks like a shit ton of fun.
I'm selecting builds to update for the 2.0 release. Doing builds is rather time consuming etc.

But... a new flicker strike build is near the top of my priority list. Can't promise anything, but who knows what 2.0 might bring. :)
I am a nice guy.
Hello everyone, Pew's back and enjoying the Beta! With less than two hours until release, I wanted to shed a little light on my new guide. It is going to be Knockback based Ball Lightning build. Aka.... Knockball? ... I'm terrible with names.

Before I write the guide - you know me, If I'm making a build, it's going to be big - I want to play the released version of the beta, and level at least another BL guy to end game mapping, so I know it works the way I want it to.

As always, the build is going to be as cheap as possible, and from what I've tested, it's going to be amazingly fun to play.

Pew's KnockBaller!

Eh, got a nice ring to it I spose. But yes. Let me explain the basics real quick. A four link setup looks like this: Ball Lightning + Knockback + Slower Projectiles + Faster casting.

Knockback, will knock the enemy back, keeping him longer in the Ball Lightning's Path
Slower projectiles will keep the enemy longer in it's path as well(great synergy between these two)
and Faster Casting will allow you to be fast.

Thanks to this, we never have any problems with melee's, even bosses won't be able to get close. Which leaves us with projectiles. And for that..

Pew's Summoner! .. Wait what?

Yes, for that, we will summon zombies!

With the tree we have now, we only invest nine point(of which three are necessary to go from point a to B, so really just six points)into our summoning buddies. Besides that, we will need a +2 Minion helm with four slots and one potion with animation. This is almost nothing for a really solid and strong defence.
Especially combined with the knockback from Ball Lightning, this seems rather strong.

But of course, we won't go glass cannon. There are plenty of other hazards that our minions or BL can't protect from. So we have a decent investment in other defences as well. I'll go into the details in the guide for that, but you can take it from me that it's quite the tough cookie to crack.

Sounds fun, how does it play?

It's really active. When I am playing, I shoot a Ball, walk forwards, and shoot another, usually almost on top of the first one. Since the ball is traveling rather slow, you can do a lot of fun things with it. I often find myself mobbing up all the mobs onto one big pile, or going around big bosses, and just try to keep them in the middle. You rarely just stand still and shoot. A bit different from the incinerator build, but it's effective.

Now, there is one problem. I've tried to do some recordings from the Open Beta, but I realised that this PC is also nearing his end(over 7 years now). Everytime I tried to record anything, everything froze, and I ended up with nothing. I could record PoE on really low Quality settings, but that's a pain to look at.. Sadly no funds for a new setup, so.. It would be really appreciated if you guys can do a few video's I can showcase, once the guide is up and written :)
I am a nice guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info