PewPewPews Official Build Topic

Aye, I fear flicker just needs good gear to be effective. I've looked into it quite a lot, but can't seem to find a cheap solution sadly.. For now that is.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Added the Surge Trapper Guide to my collection of PoE guides :>

There is a good chance I will make a summoner guide next - the skeleton summoner that is. I've been leveling another one up, and it's been a blast doing so. It's a playstyle that's both active and fun. No need waiting until your summons kill stuff. You just keep creating that impenetrable wall of skeleton bones, and keep everything at bay.

I have some issues with my computer atm, having some strange perma freezes whenever I try to record. So there will be less video's coming time sadly. I'll try to get things fixed asap though!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Free bump

Spoiler
Swagjemoeder!

<.o

skeletons will be funny next league :-D!

peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
You named your Trap Surge build a Detonate Dead build. :P

Keep it up! <3
A binos and abyssus with good es gear can get you to over 200k (24k tooltip)dps on flicker easy, with over 8k es ..at the least. Mirrored dag allows you to take off abyssus and put on an es helmet . Dps output is around the same . Every boss and exile gets one shotted. Lol at all the 3 stars. Who's tree are you following?
"
MugsyBoges wrote:
A binos and abyssus with good es gear can get you to over 200k (24k tooltip)dps on flicker easy, with over 8k es ..at the least. Mirrored dag allows you to take off abyssus and put on an es helmet . Dps output is around the same . Every boss and exile gets one shotted. Lol at all the 3 stars. Who's tree are you following?

lol@ mirrored dag.

Thanks for making my day!
My Incinerate, Detonate Dead and Surge Trap builds all have their tree for the 1.2 release. I don't think I'll be changing those trees before release anymore.

Now, before I update those builds, I'll most likely have a few days playtime on a completely new character in the new leagues. But I expect those three builds will be fully updated within 2 weeks(Fully tested + video's)

I plan to play with a crit EK guy on rampage, a skeleton summoner on Beyond later on in the league. I already had a test with an Crit Ek'r, and even with the old tree, it felt really strong. Same for the skeleton summoner. Damn she is so fun to play :D

If the builds work out as planned, I will most likely turn them into a build as well!

I'm also working secretly on another FS build, cheap and well. It's coming along, but it doesn't have the oomph I would like to see yet. But who knows what next patch has to offer :)
I am a nice guy.
"

I'm also working secretly on another FS build, cheap and well. It's coming along, but it doesn't have the oomph I would like to see yet. But who knows what next patch has to offer :)

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with,

My FS build currently:

56% atk speed + 425% combined physical damage boost = 50k+ DPS with shitty/cheap gear
174% max life = 4.6k HP with shitty/cheap gear
69% block
Acrobatics/phase acrobatics
7 frenzy charges (kraityn)

Every day I refine it a bit further, it's come so far now that I finally think it's 100% optimized. (but i've been wrong before)
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
2 days man .... 2 days, maybe if i am lucky and i can get this lab-top to run PoE...1 day man...1 day...

Prepare yourself mate :') and a free bump for your thread.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I last was active on PoE, but I am back! Due to circumstances, I can't be as active as I used to be, so updates might take a bit longer than usual(not that I was fast in the first place ._.). But yeah ;P

I updated my incinerate guide to 1.3. Honestly, not much changed, so that's cool. I'm still looking into some of the newer uniques and gems, if I see something interesting, I'll give it a try, and who knows ;)

Surge trapper will be the next to be updated! It seems this one is going to change a lot. Those nodes near the templar are... well. Delicious. I would almost start as a templar, but I know that's going to be a bad idea :D

If there's anything you rather see updated(flicker strike/DD/etc), let me know. And who knows :)

I'll keep you guys updated!
I am a nice guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info