[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Hey guys,

since I don't have crown of eyes and auxium (I have the rest) I can't measure my end game dps as good as I want to, so I could use an advice about amulets. Which one of these two should I use?

Second one gives me WEP and saves me two skill points (those 30 dex nodes) I think, but the other one gives me nice crit boosts.
IGN: Boyan
"
Boyan wrote:
Hey guys,

since I don't have crown of eyes and auxium (I have the rest) I can't measure my end game dps as good as I want to, so I could use an advice about amulets. Which one of these two should I use?

Second one gives me WEP and saves me two skill points (those 30 dex nodes) I think, but the other one gives me nice crit boosts.

First one.

Crit gives insane damage.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
IGN: Boyan
Question:

Seeing as the life leech on your gear/blood rage is only for physical damage done, how does it compensate for elemental reflect with Vaal Pact, unless you have life leech support gem connected to power siphon?

Seeing as your physical damage is something like 1/8th of your overall DPS?

Progess:

Also I've been fiddling around, got to level 80, doing about 16.7k dps with LMP + Chain, not using a spell damage shield though (18.8k dps with Rathpith). I can sustain LMP, but not GMP with just mana leech. Next level I will respec to get the reduced reserved mana below Shadow so I can run Clarity and Purity, hopefully have capped resists without my shield.

I currently don't die to elemental reflect or physical reflect. Ele reflect hurts, but the most it has does is about half my ES, even when I was doing a -20% max resists or so map. I will have to start being more careful though. I constantly have a granite up for phys reflect and deal with freeze by using 2-3 remove freeze/chill flasks. Stun hasn't been much of a problem, it will likely get worse in higher maps though, but I've found that Bullying keeps almost all mobs away from me as well as the freeze from crits keeping me safe.

Once I reach level 87 I am thinking of respecing into this:

What are your thoughts? The highest I've gotten a character is 85, done that three times, so hopefully I can stick it out until I reach 87. Would be amazing if I managed to hit 90+ with it though.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
"
Mr_G wrote:
Question:

Seeing as the life leech on your gear/blood rage is only for physical damage done, how does it compensate for elemental reflect with Vaal Pact, unless you have life leech support gem connected to power siphon?

Seeing as your physical damage is something like 1/8th of your overall DPS?

Progess:

Also I've been fiddling around, got to level 80, doing about 16.7k dps with LMP + Chain, not using a spell damage shield though (18.8k dps with Rathpith). I can sustain LMP, but not GMP with just mana leech. Next level I will respec to get the reduced reserved mana below Shadow so I can run Clarity and Purity, hopefully have capped resists without my shield.

I currently don't die to elemental reflect or physical reflect. Ele reflect hurts, but the most it has does is about half my ES, even when I was doing a -20% max resists or so map. I will have to start being more careful though. I constantly have a granite up for phys reflect and deal with freeze by using 2-3 remove freeze/chill flasks. Stun hasn't been much of a problem, it will likely get worse in higher maps though, but I've found that Bullying keeps almost all mobs away from me as well as the freeze from crits keeping me safe.

Once I reach level 87 I am thinking of respecing into this:

What are your thoughts? The highest I've gotten a character is 85, done that three times, so hopefully I can stick it out until I reach 87. Would be amazing if I managed to hit 90+ with it though.

With a powerful enough phys wand, even double ele reflect is leeched back easily.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Did the respec, able to run clarity now. Capped resists without the shield so using Rathpith, can cast LMP easily, GMP is still annoying but usually I one packs so it's still possible to use.

I can wear Eye of Chayula comfotably now, I lose DPS but I don't really need that much for solo maps. I will start to progress into 71-72 maps and see if reflect is any worse at higher levels.

My wand has 202 pDPS while yours has 327, I think I should be ok. Planning on Eternal + Exalt to try and get crit chance, which may end up being a very painful experience, but I play self found/crafted mostly. Especially when it comes to expensive items like a wand.

I think the reason my DPS is lower at the moment is because I won't be picking up the crit multi ring on the passive tree until I get Vaal Pact, the lvl 22 Q44% Blood Rage (or is it Q52%???) that is buffed by Inner Force which I haven't gotten yet and you wear Maligaro's while I still need these gloves for resists:

Any other DPS boosting mechanics I am missing?
Last edited by Mr_G on Feb 24, 2014, 8:04:54 PM
"
Mr_G wrote:
Did the respec, able to run clarity now. Capped resists without the shield so using Rathpith, can cast LMP easily, GMP is still annoying but usually I one packs so it's still possible to use.

I can wear Eye of Chayula comfotably now, I lose DPS but I don't really need that much for solo maps. I will start to progress into 71-72 maps and see if reflect is any worse at higher levels.

My wand has 202 pDPS while yours has 327, I think I should be ok. Planning on Eternal + Exalt to try and get crit chance, which may end up being a very painful experience, but I play self found/crafted mostly. Especially when it comes to expensive items like a wand.

I think the reason my DPS is lower at the moment is because I won't be picking up the crit multi ring on the passive tree until I get Vaal Pact, the lvl 22 Q44% Blood Rage (or is it Q52%???) that is buffed by Inner Force which I haven't gotten yet and you wear Maligaro's while I still need these gloves for resists:

Any other DPS boosting mechanics I am missing?

Need ele damage on ring.
Thanks, I have a few decent rings:

Not sure which is best, but I'll mix and match once I have my resists sorted.

Have you tried Saffel's Frame:

Would you die to elemental reflect still with +5% to all resists? I guess with your damage you still would, but with my damage being lower at the moment it might save me having to get Vaal Pact til later.

PS: Did a reflect map, had to swap WED with life leech and Hatred with Grace but I managed to do it, got shocked once and still only did 2k reflect damage at max, dangerous though and if my DPS increases I will need VP eventually :( lol so far away!
Last edited by Mr_G on Feb 25, 2014, 1:26:47 AM
"
Mr_G wrote:
Thanks, I have a few decent rings:

Not sure which is best, but I'll mix and match once I have my resists sorted.

Have you tried Saffel's Frame:

Would you die to elemental reflect still with +5% to all resists? I guess with your damage you still would, but with my damage being lower at the moment it might save me having to get Vaal Pact til later.

PS: Did a reflect map, had to swap WED with life leech and Hatred with Grace but I managed to do it, got shocked once and still only did 2k reflect damage at max, dangerous though and if my DPS increases I will need VP eventually :( lol so far away!

Haven't tried saffells. Vp is a complete must.
Skyforth what wand do you run with now? The one you linked in the description looks like Yoshi's old :-)

I saw the the original crafter changed the hybrid phys/accu roll to a 72% spelldmg roll. Might be a dps increase?

About your build, nice going mate - you seem to have broken the code. Sad to see aura nodes being THAT effective though, that is simply insane.
If you can afford it, picking up the 3 "30% energy shield from equipped shield" at the Bulwark cluster might reward you greatly since you have a 500ES shield. You come right past them.

Last edited by Harmster on Feb 25, 2014, 7:18:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info