[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

If I ever make a scion it will eventually be that build.

Or I may end up respecing my shadow once he hits a high enough level. It doesn't seem to be too viable until you hit level 95, would you have a variation of the build for around 105 points instead of 114?

I've gotten my Shadow to level 71 and he's doing about 7k dps with 5L power siphon with GMP + Chain. The only way I cast is by getting mana gain on hit from Theif's Torment, it works well, just need enough mana left to cast twice and if the pack is 3 mobs or larger the mana is returned before the next attack.

It's the easy way out, don't have to rely on mana regen or leech.

What is your chance to hit without the Added Accuracy support gem? My Shavs is only 5L at the moment so I wouldn't get that benefit.

Current gear setup
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on Feb 22, 2014, 7:45:22 PM
With Crown of Eyes, is 6% spell damage on the tree equal to 6% projectile damage? Or is the spell damage a MORE multiplier to your projectile damage?

Could you PM me about this? Thanks man. I am really interested in your guide.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Mr_G wrote:
If I ever make a scion it will eventually be that build.

Or I may end up respecing my shadow once he hits a high enough level. It doesn't seem to be too viable until you hit level 95, would you have a variation of the build for around 105 points instead of 114?

I've gotten my Shadow to level 71 and he's doing about 7k dps with 5L power siphon with GMP + Chain. The only way I cast is by getting mana gain on hit from Theif's Torment, it works well, just need enough mana left to cast twice and if the pack is 3 mobs or larger the mana is returned before the next attack.

It's the easy way out, don't have to rely on mana regen or leech.

What is your chance to hit without the Added Accuracy support gem? My Shavs is only 5L at the moment so I wouldn't get that benefit.

Current gear setup

Passive@105
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecHYwhnDH0PxBB_EVARlhcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKLUo-io4LKYtHy2oL280CjboN2Y3gzpSO3w74UZxRwZKyEyzUDBV1lYEVi1XK1ivWlJaplyKXvpfKl9qYIhhUmTnbRluqm-ecLtzU3gNe9d-WX_GgKSCx4MJhmCG0Y9Gj_qTJ5tdm7Wdo5_LoqOm66cIpyuomqlurH-xkLQMtfK31riTuMq71sHzwzrGnspK2RPa3dtZ217b59zH4Yji9-aB6rrr5Ovu8pf22vno-tL7Cfyr

The only reason i use mana regen is so i can use it for both Arctic Armour and dealing dps. Thiefs torment is too much of a loss compared to 60%+ wed from 2 rings.

Only 83% chance to hit. Accuracy would help, but Faster attacks does more damage. Accuracy also helps for mana problems, which most builds have.

61k with accuracy vs 66k with FA
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Daresso wrote:
With Crown of Eyes, is 6% spell damage on the tree equal to 6% projectile damage? Or is the spell damage a MORE multiplier to your projectile damage?

To be honest, I thought it worked the latter way. However it seems to have been proven wrong (on page 2) but the difference was marginal. <1% change.

Will have to look into the mechanics more. Right now, Spell damage>projectile damage at beginning of Scion tree. I'm inclined to say that this will vary depending how you gear and build your wander. It was a marginal difference, but more dps nevertheless.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Daresso wrote:

To be honest, I thought it worked the latter way. However it seems to have been proven wrong (on page 2) but the difference was marginal. <1% change.

Will have to look into the mechanics more. Right now, Spell damage>projectile damage at beginning of Scion tree. I'm inclined to say that this will vary depending how you gear and build your wander. It was a marginal difference, but more dps nevertheless.

6% spell will add exactly the same dps as 6% projectile for power siphon and both are 'increased' modifiers.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
6% spell damage also gets the "more" multiplier from Pain Attunement though, which is why it is better.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
"
Mr_G wrote:
6% spell damage also gets the "more" multiplier from Pain Attunement though, which is why it is better.

Assuming you have 100% increased damage from various sources, 100% increased spell damage, pain attunement and crown of eyes. you would be doing:
Base * [3*1.3] or 3.9 times base?

That is such a gross use of game mechanics. I wonder if half these GGG uniques are actually ever tested for anything other than level 75 middling builds. meanwhile, supportive unqiues continue to get under tuned to the point of absurdity.
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 23, 2014, 2:41:37 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Mr_G wrote:

Assuming you have 100% increased damage from various sources, 100% increased spell damage, pain attunement and crown of eyes. you would be doing:

That is such a gross use of game mechanics. I wonder if half these GGG uniques are actually ever tested for anything other than level 75 middling builds. meanwhile, supportive unqiues continue to get under tuned to the point of absurdity.

I'm not sure how the mechanics behind Crown works. If it's currently an additional multiplier, making it a multiplicative effect like "more" might make it even stronger.

Most of the dps in the build comes from Lowlife component, Pain attunement and blood rage.
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Mr_G wrote:

I'm not sure how the mechanics behind Crown works. If it's currently an additional multiplier, making it a multiplicative effect like "more" might make it even stronger.

Most of the dps in the build comes from Lowlife component, Pain attunement and blood rage.

Crown turns spell damage into "increased attack damage", PA is "30% more attack damage". so while the former acts simply as an additive multiplier like projectile damage, the latter multiplies all sources of increased damage by 1.3 which includes spell dam, WED, projectile, physical.

You can test it out by turning PA on and off and seeing if the difference is a factor is 1.3.
Thanks.

Spoiler
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Daresso wrote:

The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info