[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

ranger is far better than scion in the next patch, not only for %pierce but for dps too

dead eye ascendancy+pierce gem=80%pierce

pierce gem+ herald of ice curse on hit ele weakness=90% pierce

with ranger, pierce + ele weakness = 90%
with the 100% additional chance to pierce from the new node of deadeye ranger, you are always at 100% pierce

or you have to take the pierce nodes on the tree but have to waste too many points

deadeye ranger nodes give you:
200 accuracy
20% radius
1projectile
up to 100% additional pierce ( let's say 20-30% pierce enough to cap it )
up to 100% increased crit chance ( lets say 20-30% )
projectiles return to you
30-40% projectile dmg
10%attack speed
80%crit chance vs bleeding
40% multi vs bleeding
farshot 30% more dmg

scion gives you
30% pierce
1 projectile
30% increased dmg

from berserker
1%leech
10% more dmg
5% more dmg taken

ranger=100% more dmg
scion=about 40-50% more dmg but you get 125 passive points at lvl 100 instead of 122
when i first posted my dual curse wander scion, dual curse was the meta to get to 100%pierce since pierce didnt have 30% more dmg

in the current game, dual curse is not anymore the meta, too many +10 nodes to take and not worth to take dual curse for pierce, herald of ash is stronger

in 2.3 ranger with pierce, dual curse with herald of ice ele weakness assassin mark is again the new meta

always 100%pierce and much better dps than scion, in case the map has curse immunity, there is the 100%additional chance to pierce that helps a bit with pierce
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on May 30, 2016, 8:53:39 AM
Ok tell me if i go wrong, and again really sorry about my english.

I planned this build :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAK_rAdET2tqxaU6iQLEBrcJTz_T4cUOhImXTxKLfmJcGYloZisM6-wmbtSo49tpfsITFGo_KSm-egwmcpEZxYEOHE7QM4YhuPXcH6rrK0x2qvoANfL6K_kmTJ1yKf8ZTNaKjwcVQQsHzD8TsGFhajDaCHpUgO3yP-nC7UimJ0xSwLR-4yvDV0NDZE1XgcFJMLZphHU9JUV9qL28qCxEPx8o1uV3yrJjbXjsNyUQRUKcrKwr311Aw7-u-7m0ZES-ESJuhP3PZW1xrj0Zs5xslw20dFAmgS6760s5w6QJmnhcv9ue3MRZAcg9k5ySwjHaFfZRvVdaApGZUGGo5UlgHoS8=

The setup gonna be :

6L : KB - LL - WED - Pierce - Increased Critical Strikes

Gloves +1 Maligaro's : Blood Magic - Wrath - Enlighten(4) - Hatred

Shield : Clarity - Anger - Discipline

Boots : CoH - HoI - Ele weakness - Assassin's mark

And the rest in Helm & weapon : Herald of thunder, ice golem, spell echo/frost wall

My gear actually :

Last edited by z0nkd on May 30, 2016, 10:22:18 AM
^ Tree looks fine. Note that InAshes probably meant Projectile Weakness, not Elemental Weakness (to hit Pierce cap).

Incidentally, for anyone that's stuck with a lvl 100 Scion and doesn't feel like re-levelling a new toon (like myself), here's what I'm planning: tree

That tree, with +2 new passives from Ascendancy points in map Lab to grab Arcane Vision and merc Alira.

This pretty much requires a 500+ ES shield for it to work, and it's more defense oriented in the style of my Graceful Synergiser build. With my gear and setup, this should hit around 8.3k+ ES, 42% block, 16k evasion, 2% life leech, 100% pierce, and 95% crit. Probably ~300k dps, but will have to see.
Last edited by acme_myst on May 31, 2016, 5:39:28 AM
"
acme_myst wrote:
^ Tree looks fine. Note that InAshes probably meant Projectile Weakness, not Elemental Weakness (to hit Pierce cap).

Incidentally, for anyone that's stuck with a lvl 100 Scion and doesn't feel like re-levelling a new toon (like myself), here's what I'm planning: tree

That tree, with +2 new passives from Ascendancy points in map Lab to grab Arcane Vision and merc Alira.

This pretty much requires a 500+ ES shield for it to work, and it's more defense oriented in the style of my Graceful Synergiser build. With my gear and setup, this should hit around 8.3k+ ES, 42% block, 16k evasion, 2% life leech, 100% pierce, and 95% crit. Probably ~300k dps, but will have to see.

use blood rage, drop the pierce nodes and poachers mark for projectile weakness = you gain 200k dps
"

use blood rage, drop the pierce nodes and poachers mark for projectile weakness = you gain 200k dps

Meh, I don't know. I mean, sure, but didn't we already establish that you don't need more than 250k-350k to do all the content in the game? Pushing the numbers to 500k-700k seems like overkill. I feel like the guaranteed 100% pierce would be better in general, seeing how my clearspeed wouldn't then be affected in curse-immune maps. Also it gives 100% pierce on the first shot at any pack, rather than the second shot.

Also, I hate the (post-nerf) blood rage with a passion. It adds a feeling of haste and anxiety to the playstyle that I feel is uncharacteristic of how smooth this build plays otherwise.
can someone tell me what page the the updates are on please.
thank you
Trying the tree z0nkd posted. Feels alright atm, could use more ES maybe my gear or my low lvl (88) idk

7.6k ES 41k KB DPS

Spoiler
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Last edited by POOPHAMMER on Jun 7, 2016, 7:27:59 AM

I tried my planned build and it work really well, dunno if i can optimise setup but pretty strong.

Uber lab down first try.

My jewels got many resists cause of HeadHunter and my shield isnt that good..

Hope you guys enjoy it, and hope skyforth gonna update the build with dat patch so i can see if i go wrong or not :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info