Supporter Pack Physical Goods Redemption

Corruption changing the implicit mods on items is going to make resist building very difficult... I get a lot of my resists from the implicit mods on rings. If I can't control that I will have to pull more from the tree in my builds :-/
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Chris knows how to make us want to play the new league >D

Not for everybody, I don't see anything what would make me want to repeat early gearing chores, will wait for July to see what will be added to Standard.

Sad for you, the early gear grind is what most players like, you change and upgrade a lot, endgame grind is less boring for you where you might get an upgrade once a week, sounds like a contradiction, but some people seem to like that part of the game the most somehow, can't argue about taste.

Anyway if you like playing in the dumpster graveyard you will get soms nemesis mods now and then :p
Last edited by leto2626 on Feb 19, 2014, 6:41:16 AM
I hope its orb , probably as rare as exalt or even more rare , that changes base stats of items :) Seems right , right ? :D
RIP standard league
Spoiler
For the next 4 months
Spoiler
If this shit doesn't drop in standard right away
Spoiler
Which would be nice to know for sure, if a dev hasn't already confirmed this
Spoiler
And if they have, I'm sorry.
Spoiler
butts.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
leto2626 wrote:
Anyway if you like playing in the dumpster graveyard you will get soms nemesis mods now and then :p

I don't play trade-to-shortcut part of this game, so I don't see anything "dumpster" in league I play in. I'm also not interested in wearing craps or running FotM builds again and again.

And regarding Unset Rings, what a problem?

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Feb 19, 2014, 7:17:29 AM
"
iao wrote:
That's

+1
I'm that Morty guy.
Insert OP Ele LL whine and cheese :O

If i'd only have some money ...
"
Mr_G wrote:
My EK witch will love this change, the only current way of leeching life is to use the support gem, this will free up a slot for more damage!

Lol what? How about rolling % phys life leech at gloves/ammy/rings and that's it.
"
Sumroach wrote:
"
Mr_G wrote:
My EK witch will love this change, the only current way of leeching life is to use the support gem, this will free up a slot for more damage!

Lol what? How about rolling % phys life leech at gloves/ammy/rings and that's it.

made my day, time to go to work
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
I think, when we fight in the new areas, some new bosses or monsters will have the ability to randomly corrupt one or more item of our equipped gear. So we're taking the risk that a good item become useless. That would be the 'sacrifice'.

Can a unique item become corrupted ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info