New Microtransaction and Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #2

"
KissTheBlade wrote:
I had my fingers crossed hoping to see a pair of pants on the ground.

I had my fingers crossed too hahaha!
Last edited by Thaumasios on Feb 18, 2014, 5:03:44 AM
What is that 0 at the fire arrow attack? :O Does this mean attacks gonne use arrows? and can you get out of arrows?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
I'm guessing that quiver which looks to be a unique one makes bow skills have charges, which explains Burning Arrow with 0 charges despite being unsupported.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
or it has the mod: "Gems in this item are Supported by level 15 Trap"

EDIT: or not because the Burning arrow is blurred out and there is a visable reload animation on trap and he cant just have used all charges, because there is nothing on the ground nearby to indicate that.
Last edited by Powerhunger on Feb 18, 2014, 6:32:46 AM
my summoner need a 6L pants
IGN TylordRampage
That's a new Unique Quiver, cant wait
Portugal ^^
Hmm... my guess is, a unique quiver that allows the ranger to shoot burning arrows without having Burning Arrow equipped, but the burning arrows are number-limited, like traps (but probably with a higher quantity).

As for the ring... no clue. It has a blue socket. A ring type that has no base stats (like life, mana etc), and instead has a single gem socket!

What did I win?
You cant do that to my heart...my wife is gonna be mad at you
"
komlosi wrote:
I can't take this anymore... Release SotV now or I'll commit sudoku. Right now!

Gonna commit a number game? Did you mean seppuku?
Alright...

1. Burning Arrow has charges because of unique quiver which is more likely than the skill being corrupted (by the chest armour because I believe items corrupt socketed skills).

2. Unset Ring is white so you can use currency items on it. There's no reason why it would turn into something else when you put a gem in it. It's better to assume that it's a ring with no implicit mods but has a socket.

3. It's Sarn Outskirts before you enter Sarn Encampment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info