Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

Was told the devs were hard at work. I'm sure artwork, gameplay, boss fights etc will be good but what's up with that fucking story??? Naked dancing? Sounds less like creativity and more like some sex deprived perverts came up with this. I don't see how it adds to the game. If you took out naked dancing woman, people would still be excited about the expansion.
"
Rai wrote:
Was told the devs were hard at work. I'm sure artwork, gameplay, boss fights etc will be good but what's up with that fucking story??? Naked dancing? Sounds less like creativity and more like some sex deprived perverts came up with this. I don't see how it adds to the game. If you took out naked dancing woman, people would still be excited about the expansion.

It was in lore long before. It's about Atziri's vanity and etc.
IGN: Smegacore
"
Rai wrote:

Yeah, nacked dancing babies !!

Even more so excited :)

"
Rai wrote:

Why do you care?

The idea of being offended by nudity makes 0 sense to me. If you are religious, well most religions say that man began in a naked form and that its totally fine. If you aren't religious, I can't even fathom why it bothers you. How is naked dancing depraved or perverted?

The things people get in a twist about.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Friken awesome!!!!
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
Rai wrote:

Why do you care?

The idea of being offended by nudity makes 0 sense to me. If you are religious, well most religions say that man began in a naked form and that its totally fine. If you aren't religious, I can't even fathom why it bothers you. How is naked dancing depraved or perverted?

Why do you care that I care? /argument invalid. It's pointless vulgarity. I have my right to my own opinions. I'm not forcing anything on you so don't force your pointless judgement on me because it's wasted.
Maybe she isn´t that beautiful. Just saying. Some sources indicate that Cleopatra for example was ugly as fuck. Maybe you don´t (i mean really you don´t... want...) want to see those boobies bounce on this naked 2000 year old queen.... Except you may have some very odd taste... uhm...
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Rai wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
Rai wrote:

Why do you care?

Why do you care that I care? /argument invalid. It's pointless vulgarity. I have my right to my own opinions. I'm not forcing anything on you so don't force your pointless judgement on me because it's wasted.

Shoo! Be gone! Go away. You are not wanted, go on. Scat!
Awesome!
Just an opinion: it's not a game for kids. A naked mighty beauty is a great and nice addon for feral, dark fantasy world.
It simply fits.
Last edited by adiosmuchachos on Feb 14, 2014, 5:05:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info