Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

Or maybe item durability :)
Hahaha
That would be nice :)
"
scorpitron wrote:
"
'Wooow wowww' but removal of item quantity and tons of new legacy items still suck no matter what.

yeah, total doom. nobody played the 4 month leagues because of it...oh wait.

Was your favourite league spamed by legacy items (is this still beta?) and predators buying item quantity gems in bulks from newbs in normal dificulty? Was your league perma? Can you understand some people play on standard only/mostly and they do not need hatchet surgery done to their league? Do you allow biggest bs if they are served with new content and hype?

By the style of your post I doubt you will be able to answer in polite way. Even if you do, it will be not worth any comments.
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
Corrupted skill gems have me more interested than anything. Nova of Corruption. Corrupting Strike. Curse of Corruption.

So many possibilities.
Nice =)) I like the Red Colors its Dark scary Expansion =)). I hope some new areas =)

Maybe Act IV ? =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
Jarenga wrote:
After going through the retarded storyline that involved god damn ribbons, I told myself GGG will never have a story worse than that , so everything will b k. However, you guys managed to top it with even a more retarded story line. congrats!

Dunno loved the ribbons XD
When I first saw them I though:" Damn i want some of that shit the developers are smoking ... O.o"
Good ol Nz pot is the best i guess ;-)

My amusement stopped when i meat the flame sentinels.

Anyway what is it you don´t like? Sounds freaking awesome to me.

Excelente trabajo con el juego y con toda la creatividad, iniciativa y esfuerzo que ponen en su trabajo, se les agradece desde la comunidad de path of exile Chile.
Ign: DMoND
ST Shop: /670383
"
MrD wrote:
Excelente trabajo con el juego y con toda la creatividad, iniciativa y esfuerzo que ponen en su trabajo, se les agradece desde la comunidad de path of exile Chile.

You won´t get Mr.Heisenberg
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Sucking away more and more hours of our lifes, Atziri
"
AvocadoCake wrote:

put a bit more effort into it, I reckon it's 4 currency shards, although map possibilities makes sense too.

That's Aunt Jemima!!

"
aura0000 wrote:
First time viewing the forums: Does anyone post content or are all the pages filled with sycophantic tripe? such as "sweet, nice, very nice, very sweet, really sweet, really nice, really very sweet, really very nice, etc. and, of course "WOW" (world of warcraft, I think)."

Nope, that's pretty much it. But don't forget "first" and "first page", those are VERY important around here apparently.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Great :)

New big boss !!

So exciting :)
Last edited by obi36 on Feb 14, 2014, 3:42:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info