What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

Animate weapon will suffer greatly due to the quantity change.
"

Animate weapon builds work perfectly fine even in nemesis where we never had access to item quant. Don't be dumb.
Can you revisit Maps, also? so your end-game players can visit maps more often
"
Kiffenn wrote:
"

Animate weapon builds work perfectly fine even in nemesis where we never had access to item quant. Don't be dumb.

The post wasn't directed at you. Mind your own business
Love Shrines

Thanks for adding them.
SSF since ~OB
With regards to IIQ, essentially what you are doing is removing all means by which to "get rich" in game, other than pure luck or trading. That's a bit shitty, in all honesty. At least with IIQ one could spend DAYS (yes days, I did it) grinding out rings and amulets for chaos recipe when RNG decides to leave a steaming pile of shit on your door. Now that will be gone as well.

These sorts of decisions would be much easier to swallow if you would at least state your reasoning behind them.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
I see what is happening here is that GGG is balancing the addition of more means of "extra" or "easy" loot from the Nemesis and Shrines. Those, with item quant could be farmed for higher potential, quicker. This further makes a gap between high end and low.

BUT the ultimate failure of that idea is that it just creates this sub-market of high end MF legacy gear...that I personally already have 3 stash tabs of, of various item slots.

In regular play, loot is just depressing with no quant/rarity, especially in 70+ maps. Absolutely depressing.
"
Janisexile123 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Item quantity will be revisited in 1.1.0. We are highly likely to prevent the Item Quantity support gem from dropping in 1.1.0.

Does this mean item quantity gems will be legacy?

I doubt so, as they can be changed unlike uniques.

If they're going to remove IIQ gem from the drop list, it, most likely, will be changed to a useless gem.

nerfing a gem is different than removing it completely from the game. Will ggg serious delete items? i cant believe that.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
How about replace the shrines with "mimic" chests that attack when clicked on versus shrines. Oh, they can also spawn in the unique vaal map
ign: Vixien
How can a game attract new player if they learn that they could never get a legacy kaom/shav/soul taker by farming other than RMT?

If there is still a huge difference between legacy and non-legacy, the legacy kaom can be even more than 2 mirror.

It would be so sad if a new player can never be able to get a legacy item by farming. When new player lose hope, the game is over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info