[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

Quick question, which version of AHK? 32bit or 64bit or legacy
"
SIBALNOM wrote:
Quick question, which version of AHK? 32bit or 64bit or legacy

Choose either 32 or 64 bit but don't choose legacy.
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
"
hazydoc wrote:
"
Wootie wrote:
Thanks a ton for updating this, Hazydoc!

Sorry, this may already have been addressed, but I often see affixes list at T1 across the board when I know they aren't T1 - any idea what's up with that?

Er, yeah that seems bogus. All T1 at high item levels should not be a sight to be seen often. Of course at low item levels it can't be helped since tiers are relative to item level by default.

Do you have an example I can wrap my head around?

Here's one from a new character. It lists the affix tiers as T2, T2, T2, T2, T1, T1.
Nice wish, right? :)

-----------------------------------
Rarity: Rare
Tempest Hoof
Deerskin Boots
--------
Quality: +7% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 81 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 22
Dex: 42
--------
Sockets: G
--------
Itemlevel: 22
--------
+16 to Dexterity
20% increased Evasion Rating
+10% to Cold Resistance
+7% to Lightning Resistance
15% increased Movement Speed
9% increased Stun Recovery
---------------------------------

It's obviously not a widespread issue and probably something more on my end I'd think. I'm running one other script and it's only triggered by the F2 and F3 keys.

Still - a great work, hazydoc.
"
Wootie wrote:
"
hazydoc wrote:
"
Wootie wrote:
Thanks a ton for updating this, Hazydoc!

Sorry, this may already have been addressed, but I often see affixes list at T1 across the board when I know they aren't T1 - any idea what's up with that?

Er, yeah that seems bogus. All T1 at high item levels should not be a sight to be seen often. Of course at low item levels it can't be helped since tiers are relative to item level by default.

Do you have an example I can wrap my head around?

Here's one from a new character. It lists the affix tiers as T2, T2, T2, T2, T1, T1.
Nice wish, right? :)

-----------------------------------
Tempest Hoof
Deerskin Boots
--------
Quality: +7% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 81 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 22
Dex: 42
--------
Sockets: G
--------
Itemlevel: 22
--------
+16 to Dexterity
20% increased Evasion Rating
+10% to Cold Resistance
+7% to Lightning Resistance
15% increased Movement Speed
9% increased Stun Recovery
---------------------------------

It's obviously not a widespread issue and probably something more on my end I'd think. I'm running one other script and it's only triggered by the F2 and F3 keys.

Still - a great work, hazydoc.

Oh now I get you. That is actually correct. If you want to see tiers displayed without taking item level into account (e.g. not relative to item level) uncheck the option "Tier relative to item level" (don't forget to press OK on the settings dialog. New settings aren't applied until you press OK)

I thought it was a bit pointless displaying the full range of tiers that exist if the item can never have them because its item level is too low. (see my next post)

If you uncheck that option it should behave more like you expect. (e.g. wish granted your T1's are now T6, T7 or even T9's in some cases :P)
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

Last edited by hazydoc on Jan 28, 2015, 6:29:58 AM
Guys, I need some input. In order to find out what the best default option for "Tier relative to item level" would be, can you please tell me what behaviour you would expect?

I'll make a quick example:

Let's say an item is item level 22 and given some affix A the ranges the affix can have look like this (numbers made up, format: L:R with L being the item level at which range R can occur):

1:1-10
15:11-50
35:51-69

With the "Tier relative to item level" setting enabled, parsing the item would yield the following tiers:

1:1-10 <--- T2
15:11-50 <--- T1
35:51-69

With the "Tier relative to item level" setting off, parsing the item would yield the following tiers:

1:1-10 <--- T3
15:11-50 <--- T2
35:51-69 <--- T1 (*) item can never have this entry in game

By default, would you expect the first behaviour or the second one?

Unhandled case:

Maelström Call
Prophecy Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 28-52
Critical Strike Chance: 8.96%
Attacks per Second: 1.10
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Int: 245 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: B-B-B
--------
Itemlevel: 77
--------
20% increased Spell Damage
--------
79% increased Spell Damage
30% increased Cold Damage
+78 to maximum Mana

I personally prefer in endgame the display setting "tier relative to item lvl" = off and "show affix bracket" = on while farming for high level gear.

Vortex Wing
Item Level: 47
--------
120% increased Phy… 110-129 (46) 20-169 (73) T3 P

I'm generally more interested about the absolute tier values. Looking at the modlevel (46) is enough for realizing, that this modlevel is good at a ilevel 47 Weapon.
This weapon is only an example for display setting and not for high level gear :)

Only sometimes during leveling and quick check of leveling gear i change settings to "tier relative to item lvl" = on and "show affix bracket" = on.

Vortex Wing
--------
120% increased Phy… 110-129 (46) 20-129 (46) T1 P

I'm glad you keep on developing this tool, it was very helpfull to me. Thanks :)

btw, i think the Crit Multiplier values in "data\CritMultiplier_AmuletsAndQuivers.txt" still show old values. These values were reduced some patches ago.
Having a issue with this wand, unhandled case told me to post this here

Brood Bane
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 19-35
Critical Strike Chance: 8.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
Int: 188 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: B
--------
Itemlevel: 72
--------
18% increased Spell Damage
--------
77% increased Spell Damage
23% increased Cold Damage
+79 to maximum Mana
+6% to Cold Resistance
Unhandled case:

Rage Charm
Quartz Wand
--------
Wand
Quality: +19% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 11-19 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 8.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
--------
Requirements:
Level: 18
Int: 65
--------
Sockets: B
--------
Itemlevel: 23
--------
13% increased Spell Damage
--------
58% increased Spell Damage
17% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+40 to maximum Mana

"
Rumpelzuck wrote:
I personally prefer in endgame the display setting "tier relative to item lvl" = off and "show affix bracket" = on while farming for high level gear.

Vortex Wing
--------
120% increased Phy… 110-129 (46) 20-169 (73) T3 P

I'm generally more interested about the absolute tier values. Looking at the modlevel (46) is enough for realizing, that this modlevel is good at a ilevel 47 Weapon.
This weapon is only an example for display setting and not for high level gear :)

Only sometimes during leveling and quick check of leveling gear i change settings to "tier relative to item lvl" = on and "show affix bracket" = on.

Vortex Wing
--------
120% increased Phy… 110-129 (46) 20-129 (46) T1 P

I'm glad you keep on developing this tool, it was very helpfull to me. Thanks :)

btw, i think the Crit Multiplier values in "data\CritMultiplier_AmuletsAndQuivers.txt" still show old values. These values were reduced some patches ago.

Thanks for the input. After talking with some friends online in PoE as well I am considering setting the default for "Tier relative to item level" to false.

Also, thanks for the pointers about CritMult. Will be fixed in the next version :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info