[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

Minor Update regarding the mod "increased Stun Duration on Enemies" not showing in tool info.
Fixed Victario's Acuity 'drop-only' tag showing "Anarchy league" instead of Onslaught league.

This might have been the cause of some mods showing only some random tier and not showing the mod itself. Please re-download the link from my post in page 30/31(or the link in the quote below) to fix this.

Please message me in this account for feedback and suggestions about the unique map details/mini-guide as well as some small errors on the mods especially in uniques and the "drop-only" tags on league specific items.

"
restoutlife wrote:
Spoiler
@Hazydoc, please do update your tool every once in a while. I really love this tool but I am not skilled enough to update this all by myself. Frustrating sometimes, I need to update it myself in order for it to be compatible to the current PoE version.

For now, here's an update for all the new uniques from the Forsaken Masters expansion.
UPDATE: ADDED 1.3 UNIQUES and a few fixes by Hixxie and bouncynemoss

So people are asking, what's new on this version of PoEItemInfo. Most new stuff here are the some new descriptions/mini-guides for the unique maps and of course, updated uniques and a few fixes in this forum thread combined into one single download.

Changelog
Spoiler

"

[UPDATE]12/23/2014
Minor Update regarding the mod "increased Stun Duration on Enemies" not showing in tool info.
Fixed Victario's Acuity 'drop-only' tag showing "Anarchy league" instead of Onslaught league.
12/19/2014
Added new uniques from 1.3 patch
Added a few fixes by Hixxie http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438/page/39#p9415259
Added + to gem socket and stun recovery fix by bouncynemoss http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438/page/40#p9492251
11/06/2014
Looks like I forgot to add the two other uniques from 1.2.4 which are Sentari's Answer and Demigod's Eye. Added them now.
11/03/2014
Added new uniques from 1.2.3 and 1.2.4
Added unique maps' description when you check their infos.
All unique maps added as well as the new demigod race item.

================================================
Updated the Uniques list as well as added specific league only drop tags
such as 'Voideye' from ambush league and 'Shadows and Dust' from Rampage League.

I also updated the values for Chin Sol, Infractem and many more from
the Forsaken Masters expansion of Path of Exile.

If there are errors in the values of the unique items, please do
email me at facelockmo@yahoo.com
OR see me ingame at Garena Path of Exile:
Add me in Garena Plus: RestOutLife(Please do attach message when adding me)
or add me in-game social tab and type in one of these characters:
VanquishTheLight, DominicaLaurent, ProjectDominusA, Lescius, Meetra to add me ingame.

Existing issues(as I believe) are some rare affix mods, tier levels on magic items, values
for quality on Armours(since Forsaken Masters expansion
featured a different system for Qualities in Armours) a couple of uniques
which has poor arrangement or orientation of the values

URL(Hosted via mediafire):

Bonus Pic
PoE Item Info for Dummies:
Last edited by restoutlife on Dec 22, 2014, 2:16:31 PM
Rarity: Rare
Kraken Song
Omen Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 25-47
Critical Strike Chance: 8.60%
Attacks per Second: 1.10
--------
Requirements:
Level: 53
Int: 200 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: B
--------
Itemlevel: 67
--------
15% increased Spell Damage
--------
53% increased Spell Damage
63% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+67 to maximum Mana
+5 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

Unhandled case, version number 1.7.5
Appreciate everyone that is still continuing to update this script as it's invaluable to the POE experience for me.

I was using a much older version so updated to one of the latest ones and all the mods seem to be showing but the font size of the tooltip box is extremely small.

I tried editing the script by doing a search for font size and switched them all up, saved and reloaded the scripts and they still remain small.

Anyone know the line I need to edit to get the tooltip to be larger?

I noticed at font size setting of 11 in one of the lines and changed it with 24 and nothing.

Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you in advance!
Is anybody able to help me out with using this script? I'm not sure what is wrong, but in game, when I hit ctrl+c, nothing shows up. However, when I go to my taskbar and right click and choose to reload script, the last item I ctrl+c would show. I've got the script working on my desktop. However, I followed the same procedure and it does not work on my laptop.

Thanks and happy holidays!
"
Toekn3e wrote:
Is anybody able to help me out with using this script? I'm not sure what is wrong, but in game, when I hit ctrl+c, nothing shows up. However, when I go to my taskbar and right click and choose to reload script, the last item I ctrl+c would show. I've got the script working on my desktop. However, I followed the same procedure and it does not work on my laptop.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Play on windowed mode. Doesnt matter on what resolution, just play on windowed mode.
Thanks!!!
I can't run the script, it just says:

Error at line 1

Line text: ÿþ;
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.

This program will exit.
JUST VAAL IT, DONT LET THIS WORLD BE AN ILLUSION EXILE, IN CRUEL YOU SAID IN MERCILESS, SO JUST VAAL IT, DON'T LET YOUR ITEMS BE SHIT
I'm getting the same line 1 issue like the others.
"
I can't run the script, it just says:

Error at line 1

Line text: ÿþ;
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.

This program will exit.

same here, both versions of the script, AHK 1.0.48.05
IGN: SugoiNL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info