Multiple Account Myth - SOLVED!

send one key to everyone, problem solved.
"
Anselmu wrote:
send one key to everyone, problem solved.

Thats the event called Open Beta.

Soon enough, the key wars will be over and all will play.

Just wait it out man :D
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
So did this clear anything up for anyone?
"
LSUfootball wrote:
"
Aracus wrote:
LSUfootball I have seen a lot of active people get in the beta through the friend invite system, so it's not like the people who care don't get in :)

Cool I like when people are in beta already then they get extra beta keys and come here and try to "trade" them for money thats always cool.

Well you seem to be a lovely person.
probably multiple accounts earning keys and those who really want to test the game is out anyway I'm still waiting for my invite despite being a veteran and active in the forum ..

Last Visited: 16 September 2011 20:21
Total Forum Posts: 72 (0.2802 posts per day)
Last edited by kainbr on Sep 16, 2011, 11:52:29 PM
"
Aracus wrote:
"
LSUfootball wrote:
"
Aracus wrote:
LSUfootball I have seen a lot of active people get in the beta through the friend invite system, so it's not like the people who care don't get in :)

Cool I like when people are in beta already then they get extra beta keys and come here and try to "trade" them for money thats always cool.

Well you seem to be a lovely person.

Thank you.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.
bump seeing as theres like 5 posts on the frontpage about the topic X__x
Well that stinks, me, my wife, and my 2 friends all signed up from my pc when we found out about beta. Do they need to remake accounts from there own computers, and how do you know which account has beta key potential?
"
sicofthis wrote:
Well that stinks, me, my wife, and my 2 friends all signed up from my pc when we found out about beta. Do they need to remake accounts from there own computers, and how do you know which account has beta key potential?

Nope, yer family and friend's accounts are all fine.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
"
sicofthis wrote:

In fact, if any of you get into the beta, you can then in turn give your friend invite to the other.

And they in turn can give their friend invite to the third remaining party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info