Multiple Account Myth - SOLVED!

Well for my part was lucky enough to get a beta key 2 months after signing up i only had one account proof that the system works i can see why someone would make so many account to get in but really no matter what ggg try there is always gonna be people that will find flaws and exploit them doesnt really matter what they are either for fun or just because they really want to play this game

And yeah it aint hard to fool a ip based system really it child play i aint the greatest with computer and i know how to switch my ip

i dont remember who wrote that ggg should concentrate on game content instead of this but i do agree sad as it is for all that waited patiently to get in for this game and did the right thing by not cluttering the system

I dont think that this deserve their attention all that much to bring this to a full stop would demand way too much time and man power for something that aint gonna matter in a couple of month anyway

so to you all whos still waiting be patient be nice to people give advice or comment on thing u feel the need to comment on and u just might find someone who will think u make a great addition to this community

Trust me it works that how i got in but u have to be patient if u discourage easy this aint gonna work out

Peace!
"
jaai2007 wrote:
Well for my part was lucky enough to get a beta key 2 months after signing up...

Same here, I got in beta very quickly, failure part is lurking for too long before signing up...

But yeah 1 account for me, this whole thread started because my roommates (who use my wifi) were trying to same me on PoE so they all made accounts.

Which brought up the question if I'd get in trouble or not for the same IP signups.

Intedesting development eh?
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
bump for newbies
cool!
bat bilú meu pau no seu %*
bump [ because it sure is summer in here ]
bump due to an influx of chit chat regarding multiple accounts. Lets get this straight.
what i see from the beta counter is that all those who gets keys have never logged in from the day they made their account...not a single forum post also.
Now this is mighty weird if you ask me.
FFA loot = Single Player Game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info