Tell Me Why You Deserve A Beta Key From Me

I can't agree with the methods that you used to obtain a key. With that said, I harbor no ill will toward you. I also live by the philosophy to only say something when I have something worth saying.

I do want a key, and I'm afraid that if there are algorithms built into the timer to prevent bot accounts, my name might be dismissed since I intentionally removed all of the vowels. Actually if anyone knows the truth to that rumor (about random strings of characters being out of the drawing, I'd be interested to clear that up).

No one actually deserves a beta key, but everyone wants one.
Why do I deserve to have a beta key?

Because I'm freaking awesome and awesome deserves to implement more awesome into it's surroundings such as PoE.

Don't you want PoE to be MORE awesome? Make the right choice, donate the key to me, Freaking awesome guy.

Why do i deserve a beta key more than the next guy?

I probably don't.
I also am not registered here as long as others, but my interest in this game is huge.

I am actively reading and posting in the forums, and would also give constructive feedback once i'm capable of testing.
I would invest a lot of time in this game.
Furthermore, i'm active in IRC.
go fuck yourself canser guy
Last edited by shadowluk on Sep 15, 2011, 9:36:02 PM
With no offense, this thread is useless. Give the key to someone, who is veteran and posts on this forum in constructive way.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/7716

I suggest kainbr checks out this thread, it would be appropriate.

I would love to play if I got the chance, but hat in a crowded arena I suppose.
Last edited by superf1y on Sep 15, 2011, 6:21:23 PM
Last edited by kainbr on Sep 15, 2011, 9:33:54 PM
Hei!!

Well, I dont know if i deserve a beta key more then any othen but after hard day of work and kids going to bed. I would like to sit down with my laptop, poping up this game, play it and repot to you guys, post on formus, help the comminity maybe making some videos on youtube.

Power in your hands.

Thank you!
I would like the beta key b/c I didn't hate on you?
I JUST WANNA HAVE FUN !!!! and if u give me a key i need a friend to play too so maybe we could play together ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info