1.0.6 Patch Notes and Flying Monsters

Hi

Flyers? Finally.

Can't wait to see a diamond player use these mechanics to make a unique enabling a player to fly...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Just tried flesh and bone offering gems...and.....they are soooooo awesome tnx GGG!
Last edited by CyrusTheExile on Jan 30, 2014, 12:10:49 PM
I really don't think it will be fair for the ones using ground slam, ice nova, shock nova among other skills...
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
Chris, do you have an estimated time on when you'll release info about the next hardcore league? My friends and I are dying to know!

I know there are still 24 days left of Nemesis. Will you wait until it is finished to hint at it?

Thank you kindly for reading :)

5th March, Chris told kripp and kripp told the stream when i was watching
first thought:
burning ground + ele proliferation, I assume this will work on flying monsters, am I correct?
Go GGG!
After patch, game crashed 2 times while being on map in party of 6!
Windows 7 64bit
"
Rafurion wrote:
Does that mean that the ribbons in act 3 and the ghosts in act 1 bypass obstacles too? I mean they do fly you know.
Good idea, I'll bring that up with people at some point.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Rafurion wrote:
Does that mean that the ribbons in act 3 and the ghosts in act 1 bypass obstacles too? I mean they do fly you know.
Good idea, I'll bring that up with people at some point.

I've always thought it was odd that ribbons can be caught in traps and hit by groundslam.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Immunity to ground effects is fine in the current state of the game because, like curses, ground effects are support. They don't deal primary damage. If you make monsters that are immune to traps, you kill trap builds. This isn't a question of realism.
i can see how ground effects might work on flying creatures:
ground slam - lava bursts(geysers) from the ground
ice terrain - long ice crystal spikes
fire - heat!!
lightning - since air can conduct electicity to some degree, flying monsters can get hit too
tar - big bubbles bursts and covers even flying targets in tar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info