1.0.6 Patch Notes and Flying Monsters

i see we got new vendor recipes where can i find them ?
and i thought domination will end and new league will apear when is that gona happen?
Last edited by SillentSpring on Jan 30, 2014, 3:09:46 AM
"
Flying monsters interact with terrain like projectiles, meaning they can fly over gaps and small blockages that ground-based enemies would need to path around. Flying monsters will not block the pathing of non-flying ones - they can walk under the fliers.

nice. client/server synchronization friendly :)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
So, nice patch, great content :)
Just two remarks :

first, the *Raging Spirit* standard damage or life stats doesn't appear anywhere, even when we add a minion damage or life support. So when we increase its gem level, we didn't know what is increased.

second, the *Animate Guardian* is forgotten, but it is a cool skill - a minion with long life and good damage - but well, need some improvement, like stats too (life and damage doesn't appear), finest use, skills (like jump, cleave or a special spell), and others things... but first, stats to see its dmg, res and hp. Currently, we didn't know what items he's using, his hp, armor and dmg, what items must be change to improve him, to make a real good tank berserker amazing guardian :)

Last edited by obi36 on Jan 30, 2014, 4:45:10 AM
So when is the "enables flight" unique coming out?

Could even be a flask. The Crimson Ox, Quartz Flask.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
Flying monsters? This is the solution to Desync!
Lol we can not quote you unless we use code??
"
Chris wrote:
Needless to say, this will be used in the future on enemies also

so ribbons, the new monster type, banners and any entity while jumping?
im still waiting for invisible monsters>!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Ground slam vs flying monsters?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
Sirais wrote:
hmm, why even patch summoner more? they alrerady belonged to the strongest Builds around.
Other builds get nerfed nerfed nerfed, and this one gets buffed by extreme.

sometimes i realy wish i would understand GGG's decissions, or that the explain why they do something.

I think the answer is obvious. This game is all about trading, not about gameplay. Everything is being done/patched in the "right" direction, so it's no wonder if we will meet RMAH eventually...

(Yet another D3?! Oh, no! I won't stand it! XD)
How about a BUFF that lets you "fly" so groundeffects are ignored..
Would be funny... 30% Manacost
---------Like if you hate tarzombies-------
---------(Or repost) :D-------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info