1.0.6 Patch Notes and Flying Monsters

Can you make an announcement on the legality of multiclienting, now that the 2 clients per computer patch has been added? I just want an official statement that I can properly link to about this.

Unless you're still not sure. I still disagree with the change personally, but it would be nice to have a final yes or no on the matter, even if its only "right now no, but that may change" or something like that. I ask mostly for the reason that this practice used to be allowed as long as you controlled each client individually, and you could have more than 2. I doubt you would post a rule change in only the patch notes.

It's pretty inconvenient because I was trying to get the unique achievement done though :( Guess that's not going to happen this season, but I'll go do the other 2 now I suppose.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Jan 29, 2014, 10:36:52 PM
So Raging Spirit has potential to be better than Skellies then...
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Can you make the kiwi a flying monster and give it a flying animation?

I know, flightless bird, but it would be hilarious.
IRON MAN
Flying monsters meas one thing.....

I demand a new pair of unique boots.

Heir to Geordans
Unique boots
Whatever stats
You have flying
as the skill raging spirit levels, what are suppsosed to be its upgrades? nothing changes lvl 1-8 atm
"
Gravethought wrote:
Flying monsters meas one thing.....

I demand a new pair of unique boots.

Heir to Geordans
Unique boots
Whatever stats
You have flying
Either this or give it to Deveto's :P
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
So will flying units have a collision radius with other flying units? Or are they free to stack when they chase you like ravenous crows? Getting kinda worried about being swarmed.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
What affect does this have on trap skills? I assume none (other than the ground burn from fire trap) since the notes describe the only other difference in terms of pathing but I'm not sure whether the traps count as a ground status or not.
"
Chris wrote:
"Cloud" effects placed on the ground, such as Consecrated/Desecrated Ground and Poison Clouds will skill affect flying monsters.
"
hoiL wrote:
What affect does this have on trap skills? I assume none (other than the ground burn from fire trap) since the notes describe the only other difference in terms of pathing but I'm not sure whether the traps count as a ground status or not.
Pretty sure FT creates Burning Ground, which they would fly over, but nothing suggests they can't trigger traps.

Someone taunt Perpetus with Animate Weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info