New Trading System IN MARCH 2014?!

That will be awesome Chris !
IGN: eZenyx
"
Chris wrote:
the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

That's some major change right here. Keep up the good work :)
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Chris wrote:

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

This.
What you mention, Chris, sounds perfect.

I imagine that a lot of whiners will still complain.

Will these changes include some kind of a search function for stash tabs? Without the ability to search/filter the public stashes you are still going to see complaints of "trade too hard". Mostly I want this added so that I can better search my own tabs though...
Thanks for the info Chris!

I am curious about how a public stash tab might be accessible while in-game.

I'm wondering if it could be as simple as right-clicking on a character within your current instance and hitting a button that opens his or her public tab. :)
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Jan 15, 2014, 4:19:39 PM
The very best thing I have heard recently! Thanks!
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
The very best thing I have heard recently! Thanks!

This, tbh it sounds better then the 1.1.0 patch details :O!

GGg on.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Damn nice
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
Sounds good, but no buyouts? Why?

What I envision is being able to set prices in my shop, and have people buy it when I'm offline, or I can go in someones shop and buy an item right away.

However if there is no buyout we will have to wait to buy/sell items when we confirm/the seller confirms an offer?

Seems counter intuitive, as people will just write up buyouts in their shops anyway
"
Rich85 wrote:
Sounds good, but no buyouts? Why?

What I envision is being able to set prices in my shop, and have people buy it when I'm offline, or I can go in someones shop and buy an item right away.

However if there is no buyout we will have to wait to buy/sell items when we confirm/the seller confirms an offer?

Seems counter intuitive, as people will just write up buyouts in their shops anyway

From the way I am reading it, once you and buyer/seller agree on a price you can set an individual "buyout" for that person and trade can take place offline. The idea is to keep it from being "true" action house. Probably because they insist on some form of interaction and also because scripts could abuse buyouts with automation.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info