One Week Nemesis Race Infographic

Reasons why is IR OP as fuck:
1. Triple your gear drops (worth) because Ar is good = Ev is good = Ar/Ev is good plus helping with socket colors. Most people ignore that but in grind gear game where is 6 types of armor this is sick.

2. Grace + Armor passives + Determination. Same problem as point 1, where you are supposed have 1 def aura based on your build (EV or AR) you get bonus from both worlds in one big bonus...

3. AR > EV bla bla, many people write it already everywhere...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I dont call for nerf here but you should think about other kinds of synergies for example for ES where getting gear is completly retarded compared to IR life build. (Same for ES/AR hybrids)
▄█▀█▀█
Nice infografic. We definitely need one for the current leagues as well, as someone said before me. I'd also like to add that, maybe you guys could add information about which bosses in which maps were skipped, because the number of deaths in maps mean nothing if all the hard ones were not being confronted.

i.e. Map bosses
Most killed:
Most ignored:
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jan 14, 2014, 1:55:01 AM
RIP Templar Brothers
Interesting. I'm not surprised at the popularity of IR.
Another bit of information that would be interesting to look at would be how many armor and evasion nodes were taken. The current IR + Grace meta seems to often prefer not taking that many actual passive tree nodes to support their tank (other than taking bunch of life nodes), leaving those two kind of nodes mostly unused.
Please make this for other leagues also:)
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
AWESOME infographic! Also good to see statistics to backup reasons why things need to be buffed / nerfed / tweaked / ect.
Of Course are EV/Acrobatic builds viable.

If done properly, taking lot´s of EV + block + spellblock paired with the right skills like Reave + Blind + HUGE life leech with a claw, you will have a decent character.

IR is simple and strong, and we know it. I am not sure how to balance it though.
Making it not work with Auras (yes, Grace...) or cut the benefit half would seem like just a workaround and just forces player into something they might not like.

On the other hand to change Grace itself would be a huge nerf to acrobatic builds since they rely on that good flat EV.

So what are the alternatives?
I just learning now play hardcore. I played standard from closed beta. And From nemesis I trying play hardcore. Always play self found.
I think Area between shadow and ranger need some life nods. And witch top area too. That Scion circle is so huge. And evasion nodes could be better. As shadow when you do etheral knives build you can not grab those projectile nodes without wasting.
And playing self found is problem for me because every time I die I have to get another reduce mana suport gem for my character. And life leach gem. Some vendor recipe or quest reward to other classes would help.
And how many characters I loosed on Dominus Cruel when he does his lightning burst.
Last edited by neorich on Jan 14, 2014, 2:59:19 AM
Also, 0,17 uniques equipped per character is indicative of the drop rates. I wonder how many 5L and 6L were crafted.

Also, how many exalts and eternals dropped.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info