Enlighten and the free-mason logo (now off topic - on the nature of mathematics)

"
Fruz wrote:

Hey OP :
look at the new Andvarius season 6 race reward art :

This is the secret item to support Freemasonry, RIGHT ?

( http://www.pathofexile.com/seasons )

I would call it a triangle with a hole... but yeah could be it. Actually I love the illuminates... they create almost as much conspiracy theories as 911. The internet would be so much more boring without them.

"
Belis wrote:
I think that we, the Aryan portion of mankind should also get our own.

We will, be patient.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Lot of trolls here :/

some ideas in this thread even stink a lot :/
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jan 9, 2014, 4:45:10 PM
"
Belis wrote:
"
Sinnesteuer wrote:
You are either

A) One of the greatest trolls these forums have seen in a while

B) A disgusting bigot that deserves nothing but contempt

I suppose you could be a perfect combination of the two, which seems like the more likely reality.

Oh, I know, I know, you are just "joking" and I am too "uptight". Just like Rob Ford's issue isn't a lack of personal responsibility and accountability, it's alcohol addiction.

I assure you I'm not joking. If you were to call me a 'Nazi', an 'anti-Semite', a 'racist' and whatever else you want to add to the list, you'd probably be almost 100% right in your assessment.

Will you burn me at the stake now, mr Inquisitor? Or I suppose hanging is your favorite method of execution.

Nope, just contempt.

Absolute, burning contempt.

And a bit of pity that your own existence is so poor that you need to put the blame off on others.

Out of curiosity, are you from the former East Germany? Are you in your 20's? Do you feel disadvantaged? I ask because I cannot fathom anyone with the slightest modicum of logic and reason being drawn into the idiocy of hate without there being some strong underlying factors.

I say this as someone who grew up in the southern U.S., after the Civil Rights Act, attended school(s) with people of all backgrounds, had a grandfather that likely wore sheets and burned crosses and then went on to write papers on "The Philosophical Implications of the Non-Existence of the Concept of Race" and adopt a child from central Asia. Pretty sure you see me as part of the problem though, with my "watering down" of my blood and my breaking from "traditions".

EDIT: Props to you for standing up and admitting that you are scum. I realize that you did so in as much of a desperate need for attention as what got in into the movement in the first place. How deep-seated your need for acceptance must be....
Last edited by Sinnesteuer on Jan 9, 2014, 12:20:05 PM
You are the one insisting I deserve your contempt and that I am a "scum", and I am the hateful one? Democratic logic, with no consistency whatsoever. Ofcourse, I could digress into a lengthy tirade about why I don't like Jews. But I don't want to be banned by the thought police, now do I? You see, I'm not even allowed to defend my thesis. Democracy, as long as you're a democrat. Isn't that the moral of the story?
IGN: Reynold_Hawke
Last edited by Belis on Jan 9, 2014, 12:31:04 PM
You guys will just get this nice thread about triangles locked :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Ron Paul 2012
"
Sickness wrote:
Ron Paul 2012

That's the past.

The future is:

Rand Paul, 2016.

Just watch, either 2016 or 2020.
"
Belis wrote:
"
Ajna wrote:

[Removed by Admin]

What's 'trafflic? I suppose you mean traffic. In which case, I take that as a plead for my suicide. Just earlier, one democrat expressed his contempt towards me, and now another democrat wishes me dead? So much for democratic tolerance, equality, freedom of speech, compassion [Removed by Admin]

First you go on about how much you hate me. Then you say hate has no place in modern society.

So how is it going to be? Make up your damn minds and speak the TRUTH!

Please understand the difference between "contempt" and "hate".

Honestly, you don't rate enough of an emotional response from me to justify giving you my "hate", an emotion equally as strong as "love". If I don't care for you, why give you that much emotion? I understand that you want to feel hated, it comes with the territory you have staked out for yourself, sorry I can't comply.

Also, understand that while I might think your views are worthy of my contempt, I do believe that you have every right to express them freely. I would not seek to censor anyone. Far from it, I strongly agree with Freedom of Speech, especially in cases where that Speech might make some others uncomfortable. In the U.S. Bill Of Rights there is nothing granting the "Right not to be uncomfortable."

Burning books and banning speech is the tactic of your historical forebears, Belis, not the practice of the open minded and the free thinking.

Tangentially - Am I the only one here that would be really interested to validate the "purity" of Belis' blood line?
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jan 9, 2014, 5:58:59 PM
Hah, leave the guy alone. Too much liberal bulshits and political correctness all around, people got sick of it. Common sense is the word, this guy has it, but he's too expressive and puts himself in an improper situation.
Chill dude, change the environment around you, not on internet, it's a lost cause :)
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info