Enlighten and the free-mason logo (now off topic - on the nature of mathematics)

"
Luca_GGG wrote:
Please keep all replies on topic and try to avoid anti-semetic remarks, as these constitute hate speech and are against Path of Exiles ToU.

Cheers :)

On the contrary I believe the Star of David Enlighten gem displays Jewish anti-Gentilism. Symbolically, this gem implies that the Jews are the enlightened chosen race.
IGN: Reynold_Hawke
The patch notes say the Enlighten gem art has been updated. I guess this thread wins, then. :)

Anyone can link how it looks like now?

E:
nvm, its "empower" that has been updated. My lack of reading skillz :(
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jan 9, 2014, 5:08:29 AM
"
Belis wrote:
Symbolically, this gem implies that the Jews are the enlightened chosen race.

Historically, this symbol wasn't related strictly to jews, it was used by early christians and muslims as well. It's a very old solar symbol, such are swastika and the cross(which is quite newer, compared to the rest).
But nowadays star of David is weighted with different meaning, which you described, it's true.
Same for swastika.
p.s. BTW I also consider that religious symbols got no place in a computer game.
Now it looks like there's one in team, that favored his own religion
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jan 9, 2014, 6:10:40 AM
"
Zemel wrote:

The problem is that Enlighten gem logo is a free-mason logo.

this can be no accident all path of exile employs are 33 degree masonsand members of illuminati

look at staff - all linked

example -

erik olfson made book about masonic engineering www.designsketching.com/designsketch.php?index=BasicTheory all sweden engineering controlled by masons see ikea

weissman appeared on espn controlled by illumanati as is magic gathering

ari panzer is fake name german occult reference

carl visser madf game full of mason illuminati symbals boardgamegeek.com/image/368516/endeavor see pyramid see mason cross
"
[...]

nice fake account

PS : Egyptians were all free masons, back in -2500 Before JC when they built pyramids, right ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Belis wrote:
"
Luca_GGG wrote:
Please keep all replies on topic and try to avoid anti-semetic remarks, as these constitute hate speech and are against Path of Exiles ToU.

On the contrary I believe the Star of David Enlighten gem displays Jewish anti-Gentilism. Symbolically, this gem implies that the Jews are the enlightened chosen race.

Evidently, mods are Jews.
"Of course we balance knowing players will Alt-F4 out of there."
- Qarl
"
Fruz wrote:
"
[...]

nice fake account

PS : Egyptians were all free masons, back in -2500 Before JC when they built pyramids, right ?

Those that built the pyramids were slave masons, not free masons :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Enlighten gem, 9/11, the peices start fitting together.

The end is nigh.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
"
Luca_GGG wrote:

I live with a Jew, so believe that any "anti-semetic" comments I may make are entirely in jest. I love my Jewish brothers, "despite" their heritage (see what I did there?).
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
"
morbo wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
[...]

nice fake account

Those that built the pyramids were slave masons, not free masons :P

good one lol

Hey OP :
look at the new Andvarius season 6 race reward art :

This is the secret item to support Freemasonry, RIGHT ?

( http://www.pathofexile.com/seasons )
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 9, 2014, 9:38:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info