New 1.0.5 Vendor Recipe

I feel this recipe is designed as a way to get more lower level players who currently do not trade (such as myself) into trading.

It seems as though the main goal and ideal of GGG is to eventually nudge every player into the trade game, even though many may not wish to be there at all.

If this were not the case, then the base item utilized in this new recipe would be one that occurs as a natural high level drop.

Of course it's possible that I'm way off base.

I'm neutral towards the whole thing. However, I may see if I can round up a few stone hammers just for see and for know.
"
It seems as though the main goal and ideal of GGG is to eventually nudge every player into the trade game, even though many may not wish to be there at all.

Exactly. Chris even says so in the new 1.05 video update.

Coerce people into trading, because economy is the most important thing in the game.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
leighferon wrote:
chris make sure u remove stone hammers from the vendors =D mwhaha

++++

These QQ forum tears are delicious >:) keep em' coming folks
BLAMT!
Shame there isn't a unique lvl 15 stone hammer.

We could get a reliable supply in 78 maps then. -_-
Casually casual.

Nice you reveal the recipe. Out of curiosity is there still undiscovered recipes ? Like a fuse recipe or something ?? I remember in open beta reading a dev saying there was a recipe that only one player found but he did not share it.
"
kamoa wrote:
I remember in open beta reading a dev saying there was a recipe that only one player found but he did not share it.

That had to do with the rhoa feather. If I had to guess, someone from the developer team found it out though.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
"
kamoa wrote:
I remember in open beta reading a dev saying there was a recipe that only one player found but he did not share it.

That had to do with the rhoa feather. If I had to guess, someone from the developer team found it out though.

It was the 20 lvl gem + GCP = 1 lvl 20q gem iirc.
Casually casual.

"
I feel this recipe is designed as a way to get more lower level players who currently do not trade (such as myself) into trading.

If this were not the case, then the base item utilized in this new recipe would be one that occurs as a natural high level drop.

Of course it's possible that I'm way off base.

I'm neutral towards the whole thing. However, I may see if I can round up a few stone hammers just for see and for know.

I'm all for more trading... so how about adding some half-decent UI to the game to facilitate this, such as in-game shops?
"
evouga wrote:

I'm all for more trading... so how about adding some half-decent UI to the game to facilitate this, such as in-game shops?

There's a very fine line to walk before it gets to the point where RMT is controlling far too much of the game. That is one thing that would help to take it further in that direction, IMO.

They're likely thinking of something, but considering all of the possible affects very carefully.
"
blinddagger95 wrote:
Well, every time I level up I check the stores for chromatics and 6-slots or 5/6-linked items. Now the only change is I'll check for those hammers too. Each time you get one you just use it to get a chisel. Why do people complain that another option has been added? It's not like they made it so this recipe is the only way to get chisels.

Yeah same opinions for me

Also: that guy talking about the spamming in trade chat is on to something. When I see some guy link 8 crummy rares and then re-post it 4 times so his items are the only thing on trade for two seconds of scrolling, I die a little inside.

I dont die inside instead i see a good opportunity to use the ignore function:)

Great news and recipes

----edit----

Edit: i forgot to mention one very very important thing: when announced on mo.day patch day should occure Tuesday and when announced and wenesday it should happen on Thursday rducing that damn waiting time; )
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Jan 7, 2014, 5:23:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info