What's coming in 1.0.5?

"
New Unique items, including (most likely) two designed by Brother Laz.

THAT MEDIAN XL THROUGH
"
Riborg wrote:
Finally flame totem buff! :D

Buff?? i think you might be disappointed.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
YeahPete wrote:
This game is no longer in Beta. Stop nerfing and changing crap in the middle of a long league. This does not effect my build but this is one of the reasons D3 flopped. Don't make the same mistakes as Blizzard GGG.

Solution:
Maybe for the first two years do 4 month leagues.
1 week of rebalance between long specialized leagues.
You get your patches in and high lvl players don't get their builds nerfed that they spent 1000s's of DOLLARS on.

Side note: Why punish skillful creative players who are apt at utilizing the games mechanics? You really want to lose those players?

fix'd bro
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
When something is detrimental to the play experience you have to intervene no matter what effect it has on the league standings.

Yes, perma freeze is causing the world of POE to end, just like the nerf to cast on dmg taken.

"
Because, by punishing them they relatively reward players who don't use "overpowered" techniques.

Yeah. It makes you scared to create any type of build because who the hell wants to invest in a build that will be nerfed. WHy is my oridingal point. Why spend hours theorycrafting a great build if there is a chance of it getting nerfed?

How about we all just make the same old cookie cutter crap over and over. It gets boring fast and that is when you lose players.

"
People are currently being scared to death about investing too much currency into their cast on crit builds :D.

Exactly. Lets make people scared to try anything that might be a great idea. Sound to me like you people are just jealous that other people thought of those strategies and you didn't.

"
that they spent 1000s's of DOLLARS on.

You cannot buy yourself to lvl 90 on your main account. And when you get to 90 you've got good gear just by finding it yourself.
IGN: YeahCrit

My Guides
Dual Claw Molten Strike Ranger HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1178252
Elmo Fire Templar HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/93967
"
Yeah. It makes you scared to create any type of build because who the hell wants to invest in a build that will be nerfed. WHy is my oridingal point. Why spend hours theorycrafting a great build if there is a chance of it getting nerfed?

You aren't spending hours theorycrafting builds. No need to lie. And if you happen to be doing that (very slim chance), then you need to find other things to do in your life.

IGN: Jarengax
WTB 6L recipe
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
Why are people freaking out over Freeze Mine even before GGG says what exactly is being done? I mean at least wait for the update then freak out ; )
SSF since ~OB
it dont matter if they take away 50% of freeze mines potential...proliferation will still make it work.

if ggg has the balls to nerf proliferation, ppl are gonna leave.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Any ideas what GGG will do to Punishment gem? I actually use it. lol
"
leighferon wrote:

if ggg has the balls to nerf proliferation, ppl are gonna leave.

ain't nobody gonna leave mate ; )
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info