What's coming in 1.0.5?

"There's one that's going to be very useful for high level players"

More steps to viable crafting for people with lives beyond poe?
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
i hope they make a burning meteor that does 0 damage and explodes proliferating burn. it would really make all of this squabbling about freeze mine, and all the ppl that dont understand how or why it works the way it does, feel like a bunch of idiots.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Dec 30, 2013, 9:43:04 PM
My question:

Was this designed by Brother Laz(from its name)?

Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
"
Heartsease wrote:
My question:

Was this designed by Brother Laz(from its name)?

"
BrotherLaz wrote:

Spoiler
Ashrend
Belly of the Beast (sort of)
Bramblejack
Cloak of Flame(s! Aargh!)
Foxshade (sort of)
Icetomb
Facebreaker
Thousand Ribbons (disowned. Mine had 3 stats on it :p)
Abyssus
Deidbell
Springleaf
Wheel of the Stormsail
Storm Cloud (FWIW seeing as it's the exact same concept as Flambeau and Blitzen from D1HF)
Al Dhih
Nycta's Lantern (oldddd)
Chober Chaber (I don't do build enablers anymore xD)
Aurumvorax
By the way, Stone of Lazhwar is actually a GGG item despite the name.

Thing is, all of the crazy Johnny items require extra work on the part of GGG, so it may take a while before we see them. The straightforward items get out first. Patience plz. :)

So that one item that randomly curses yourself and then gives you enhanced damage when cursed will have to wait a bit. Or the one that gives endurance stacks when failing to block and then consumes them when you block.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
Uvne wrote:
The problem isn't freeze mine, it's elemental proliferation. If you band-aid fix this, it will make it harder for legitimate uses of the skill to work, and proliferated freezes will still be objectively better because they scale irrespective of the monster's health.
IGN: JohnVonNeumann
"
mothra74 wrote:
animated medusa head, oh it is coming !

Page 17 nobody gonna see this : P

Seems nobody mentioned this (in 17 pages) but I think GGG accidentally released (last patch) what it looks like in https://www.pathofexile.com/shop that snake skin thing on the Armor Effects section !?
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Dec 31, 2013, 12:46:00 AM
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
mothra74 wrote:
animated medusa head, oh it is coming !

Page 17 nobody gonna see this : P

Seems nobody mentioned this (in 17 pages) but I think GGG accidentally released (last patch) what it looks like in https://www.pathofexile.com/shop that snake skin thing on the Armor Effects section !?

From the reddit is seems like it will be priced really high, like in the Lightning Scorpion Pet range. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Gosh Chris and GGG, the game is in a good state - the players can manage just fine. Make sure you guys have a refreshing holiday. Take your mind off coding/balancing etc for a while. Do some mindfulness meditation - it's really excellent for your body and mind, and developing resilience against stress (!). I think most fans of the game would prefer that you pace yourselves and make it through next year ;)
Happy New Year (almost) GGG!
I don't think Freeze Mine is the problem - proliferation is.

edit: now i see this was pointed out earlier

Last edited by Zed_ on Dec 31, 2013, 3:32:27 AM
"
Earthslug wrote:

Expected aegis also in this patch...

I quit 1 lvl 85 build before due to nerfs... be careful GGG, don't know if I will start another lvl 80+ build when you nerf aegis.

I haven't played for a while so maybe that is why I miss your point. If they nerf aegis aurora why would you care if you already have one? Just remember Kaom's, Shavronnes, Facebreakers and many other items they nerfed in the past.... they do not really nerf the old items just the new post patch versions are weaker. So if you already own an aegis just relax and enjoy your soon legacy item.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info