What's coming in 1.0.5?

Can you guys put in the Isles of Skothe in act i really wanna see my ezomyte family and we wanna go back to Oriath.
Can you guys put in the Isles of Skothe in act 4 i really wanna see my ezomyte family and we wanna go back to Oriath.
"
Earthslug wrote:
yay... another bunch of lvl 90+ players wasted months of play

RIP freeze mine

Expected aegis also in this patch...

I quit 1 lvl 85 build before due to nerfs... be careful GGG, don't know if I will start another lvl 80+ build when you nerf aegis.

You played an obvious as hell OP build that were obvious that it would get nerfed, what did you expect?

People won't get 80+ when Aegis gets nerfed? The hell are you smoking, it's an cookiecutter build with low DPS but incredible survivability, maybe way too much.
See the top ladder, it's mostly Bowusers and/or 2-handed Spectral Throw.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
"
sidtherat wrote:
freeze mine is not the problem - ele prolif is. similar stuff can be created with any freezing skill + ele prolif in boss+trash environment. FM is just convenient to use

no it cant, sry to say

freeze mine deals no damage, guess what happens to your trash mobs when you use another skill that deals enough damage to freeze the trash?

on another note no other cold skill is that effective with no gear and passive investment all you need to trivialize the entire game is a 4 link.. and yes prolif is a part of this, but my point is you cannot recreate FMs effect with any other cold skill and i dare you to try

I can think of better ways to use a 4L then to poop and activate mines...I do agree with you post tho. There is just one problem: even if you "just" 4L FM (it used to be "you just need 2L"), it needs to be lvl 20 to "trivialize" the high level map content. Freezing regular content is kinda redundant.

"
See the top ladder, it's mostly Bowusers and/or 2-handed Spectral Throw.

Game should not be balanced around 200ex builds if you are not giving everyone the realistic opportunity to have such builds.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Jan 1, 2014, 11:15:33 AM
Is there ever going to be trade method improvements? Does anyone even care anymore?
I love pie.
"
YeahPete wrote:
"
When something is detrimental to the play experience you have to intervene no matter what effect it has on the league standings.

Yes, perma freeze is causing the world of POE to end, just like the nerf to cast on dmg taken.

"
Because, by punishing them they relatively reward players who don't use "overpowered" techniques.

Yeah. It makes you scared to create any type of build because who the hell wants to invest in a build that will be nerfed. WHy is my oridingal point. Why spend hours theorycrafting a great build if there is a chance of it getting nerfed?

How about we all just make the same old cookie cutter crap over and over. It gets boring fast and that is when you lose players.

"
People are currently being scared to death about investing too much currency into their cast on crit builds :D.

Exactly. Lets make people scared to try anything that might be a great idea. Sound to me like you people are just jealous that other people thought of those strategies and you didn't.

"
that they spent 1000s's of DOLLARS on.

You cannot buy yourself to lvl 90 on your main account. And when you get to 90 you've got good gear just by finding it yourself.

This
I love pie.
Is barrage getting a rework?
"
YeahPete wrote:
"
When something is detrimental to the play experience you have to intervene no matter what effect it has on the league standings.

Yes, perma freeze is causing the world of POE to end, just like the nerf to cast on dmg taken.

"
Because, by punishing them they relatively reward players who don't use "overpowered" techniques.

Yeah. It makes you scared to create any type of build because who the hell wants to invest in a build that will be nerfed. WHy is my oridingal point. Why spend hours theorycrafting a great build if there is a chance of it getting nerfed?

How about we all just make the same old cookie cutter crap over and over. It gets boring fast and that is when you lose players.

"
People are currently being scared to death about investing too much currency into their cast on crit builds :D.

Exactly. Lets make people scared to try anything that might be a great idea. Sound to me like you people are just jealous that other people thought of those strategies and you didn't.

"
that they spent 1000s's of DOLLARS on.

You cannot buy yourself to lvl 90 on your main account. And when you get to 90 you've got good gear just by finding it yourself.

Nope you dont get that GG gear by grinding urself to 90 ;)
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
Commando125 wrote:
Is barrage getting a rework?

barrage is a support gem lol...
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
Jaspwn wrote:
ALL HAIL BROTHER LAZ

MAH BRO!

HAIL BROTHER LAZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info