What's coming in 1.0.5?

what about low life freeze mine...i expect someone could easily get 9k freeze with it even after the nerf. so...whats the point of nerfing the skill in the first place? seems like its just become overly popular and only reason its touched is because of some random ppl in the forum (1% of total population active) complaining about things in the game they dont understand in the first place.

seems like a waste of time for ggg...make coc coldsnap and its the same "Ring around the Rosie" all over again.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Dec 30, 2013, 12:25:17 PM
Brother Laz was (is?) THE D2 modder. Median and its later incarnations kept me, and thousands of other players, playing Diablo II well past its standard "expiration date". Thanks to Laz, I not only played D2 for 11 years, I also started modding with a large amount of guidance from him.

In fact at one point, Xypherous (of League of Legends fame) and I began planning out a mod of Median that we called "Median Mean Mode" (a bad math joke).

(Doubt anybody remembers me, I'm Borgin on the old forums)
Hope that everyone at GGG had a wonderful, relaxing holiday. Looking forward to the changes and to the new Enlighten skill in 1.0.6.

(Also, my shirts and poster and stuff finally came in the mail after like six months. I am le excite.)
Brother Laz Uniques FTW!
The freeze mine mention is interesting, especially considering the only problem with it is elemental proliferation, and they must know that since Neon has been aware of it for a long time. For some reason I'm expecting a lazy handling of the situation.
even 50% reduction of the freeze amount isnt enough to stop proliferation. thats what ppl dont understand...
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Dec 30, 2013, 12:56:30 PM
"
Aux wrote:

You, I like you.
Woot Brother Laz HYPE
IGN: Orrus, Funishment, Grumblethorpe
Creator of TQ:IT xMax mod: http://tinyurl.com/d5odb5u
"
Uvne wrote:
The problem isn't freeze mine, it's elemental proliferation. If you band-aid fix this, it will make it harder for legitimate uses of the skill to work, and proliferated freezes will still be objectively better because they scale irrespective of the monster's health.

I'm a specialized trapper at level 89, and a level 20/cold pen freeze mine only freezes most bosses for around a second when the boss is alone. These are bosses in 70-74 maps, so the effectiveness for the highest level content would be a lot worse. The abuse is being able to bounce max duration freezes off trash mobs with Elemental Proliferation.

this ^^^
"
Orrus wrote:
Woot Brother Laz HYPE

Inb4 it's that troll item with one affix on it.
Median XL 2012 | Diablo 2 mod
Adun Tori Laz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info