Barrage gives massive Desync (Testing done)

Just feel like bumping this thread so that some dev hopefully notices it. I have exactly the same issue as everyone else. I believe the only thing worse than this is multistrike cyclone, but since they removed that, I guess this is the most desyncing ability in the game.
Just agree @ everything...:(
just made my first full on barrage build , and have experience alot of desync , but when i got to act2 merciless it got un playable odd :/ so googled it come up here i have it linked to lmp ,chain , added cold , knock back .. not sure if the knock back was the final straw to the desync as thats the last thing i added .
any dev want to take my build for a test ? ( Savgage_Twist ) .,, i re instaled the game , checked ping 25-30
fps 40-70 .. run - barrage -run -barrage in riverways !! just rubber band into pack of mobs and die lol .
Still a huge problem even a year after this thread started. For those wondering how bad it is this video is accurate. Impossible to effectively kite enemies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ht2hhTxuE8
Timezome: AEST = GMT+10
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1172832

made a thread myself, didnt know this was here.

I get this on torment massively, oddly I dont get it on standard, my standard league barrage has always been fine and is fine right now, multiple characters, I dont get this issue with any of them and never have. In torment my barrage witch is unplayable, the desync is so severe I had to give up on the entire character after 2 days.

"
Xeroklonoa wrote:
Still a huge problem even a year after this thread started. For those wondering how bad it is this video is accurate. Impossible to effectively kite enemies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ht2hhTxuE8

this is exactly whats happening to me on torment. All I need to do is attack then move then attack again once to be that far out of sync. Every single pack of mobs I encounter I find Im that far off my position when I try to attack.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Jan 13, 2015, 10:08:29 AM
Refreshing thread. Barrage still need to be fixed, same issue as previous palyers in this thread. My build is also CoC barrage, i thought it is just CoC but with spectral throw works fine, but single target dps is many times lower.
bump, I agree with you
Is this being fixed? made a barrage wander, its so bad, unplayable!
Confirming the topic.

Playing wander with Barrage+Cast on crit from my point is close to unplayable.
Every single time I cast barrage there starts a delay of up to 1 sec, and on top on that the regular 4-5 sec desyncs that teleports me around randomly.

Some people say "get better ISP" etc. I have 100/100 line with monster system, so I highly dought the issue is from my end.

IGN: Snuffffe
Last edited by Lachaster on May 5, 2015, 1:03:28 PM
Play flicker with multy strike... then go back to barrage and u will be happy how smooth its working :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info