Barrage gives massive Desync (Testing done)

Also happens to me and only with the barrage skill. It's so bad that i can't play with it. The strange thing is when i press F1, it doesn't show a spike there (ping line). I don't understand how others can use this skill.
Last edited by D3adGh0st on Sep 8, 2014, 5:54:10 PM
Just googled "poe barrage desync" to see if this was a known issue and found this thread. I'm thinking of swapping out Barrage for Split Arrow or something, it's a fun ability but I can't stand the huge amount of desync.
will this ever get fixed?
I would hope so, but I don't believe it, they rather take it out of the game or have their fanbois decline the massive desync.
There have been similar bad examples in the past (does anyone still remember Phase Run?).
I have been playing a Barrage+LMP/GMP+Chain Shadow twice in this league.
LOL, that was a desync festival!
Admittedly my internet connection isn't fast, latency 45-55 ms on average, but the rubberbanding while using this skill was just ridiculous.
Nevertheless, I liked mowing them dowm when the skill worked properly.
it is literally impossible to move out of any mechanics if you use barrage. for any one shot (or even two shot) mechanics, you're toast. even in my hideout barrage -> move -> barrage causes large desyncs. mashing /oos isn't really a viable fix if you die anyways. i haven't seen any posts here or on reddit from GGG acknowledging this as a problem. has anyone else found anything?
Last edited by calvinasleep on Sep 28, 2014, 6:38:47 PM
I tested this theory and I don't get desync when I spam barrage and move or move-barrage-move or barrage-move-barrage or whatever... In the past 3-4 days I didn't get any huge desync. My build is CoC wand barrager (I have 0,43 sec attack time on barrage, I don't know if it matters or not)
"
I tested this theory and I don't get desync when I spam barrage and move or move-barrage-move or barrage-move-barrage or whatever... In the past 3-4 days I didn't get any huge desync. My build is CoC wand barrager (I have 0,43 sec attack time on barrage, I don't know if it matters or not)

I'm also running CoC wand barrage. 0.53 attack time right now. My desyncs are particularly noticeable when doing Atziri because well, there are a lot of things that just kill you if you don't move out. Also, near doors and corners its noticeable as you end up shooting at a wall or something silly.
The desync appears when u kite, hope this will be fixed because barrage's builds are awesome
Same for me. Everytime I move, attack, move, attack Im desynched like crazy.

I even sold my CoC barrage gear because its unplayble for me.
I'm having this issue. I was looking forward to playing this new league but I might have to give up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info