1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Hiya guys. Just wanted to thank the OP and other contributors for a wonderful guide, that I'm now following with my Mara.

NOTE - sometims you need to relog after talenting Resolute Technique for the hits to become 100% - I know I did.

GG and HF guys - loving Mara!
Hey ninja thank you very useful guide, but one question, what bandit quest reward would u say fit best your build ? Hp or all resist reward ?
Thank you.
I have a question . During the second act there's a quest to kill bandit lords which can either give : 40 health, 40 mana , 8% resists or passive skill point. Which choice is best for this build ?

Edit: lol Joebond I started writing before you posted :P Guess we thought about the same thing at the same moment.
Last edited by Bradshaw_JBL on Jan 25, 2013, 9:04:01 AM
"
Bradshaw_JBL wrote:
I have a question . During the second act there's a quest to kill bandit lords which can either give : 40 health, 40 mana , 8% resists or passive skill point. Which choice is best for this build ?

Edit: lol Joebond I started writing before you posted :P Guess we thought about the same thing at the same moment.

I'd take the 40 health in the first difficulty, don't know what you get in the Cruel and Merciless though.
IGN: Fadrin
But as this build already gives enough hp and hp regen isnt it better to take the resist reward ?
Great guide and the build seems to look good - I'll try it out on my new marauder!
Hey Ninja, what do you recommend for the bandits? I was thinking of taking the hp in normal, then taking the increase physical damage.
Hej Ninja!
Great guide! :) I´m very much a newbie when it comes to PoE and i never got around to test the CB so here i am in OB :) I started a shadow but did not really like that so i went on these forums and found this guide and i intend to follow it :) A few questions though, what other skills should i use with GS and HS? I´ve been using the aggroing totem since i figured its a STR skill and it works kinda great ( atleast now in very low levels )so im using it.
Secondly i would like to know how viable this character will be in the long haul, i will probably level this character up and farm with him, is that a good choice or should i look at other builds? The thing is that im kinda panicing considering there´s no respeccs and i want to find a good build that i can stick too for a long time :) I guess i want to know if this build holds up against other character/builds OK :)

Love the guide and the feel of survivability and damage seems to speak to me in a comforting way :)

Yeah I thought about taking the hp from the bandits quest too but I would like to know what NinjaArabStrategist thinks as he probably knows what's best for this build.
Last edited by Bradshaw_JBL on Jan 25, 2013, 10:33:15 AM
How come you haven't got the 1 point in enemies cannot life leech from you? Following this guide now and seems great so far. Really high HP at low level.

EDIT: Also second Bradshaw's question.
Last edited by ASNuggets on Jan 25, 2013, 11:02:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info