1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

I have some trouble running some maps, seems like im a lot weaker then i should be, speccially in defensive part, even though im at 3.5k hp and 77% resists....

Im only at 5k armor, and im like how is that possible? I run grace and this is my gear

How do i only have so little armor, i just watched this kripps video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1CZnIzv6BU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUeBMccz-PDZf6OB4aV6a3eA

And he has little to no armor on gear and he has 10k armor without turning on anything, like wtf?
Last edited by cartman420 on Jul 20, 2013, 3:53:40 PM
Aren't the Cruel Bandit Rewards now 18% Physical damage and 8% Attack Speed? Any of those is really worth more than a Skill Point, big time.
I personally don't know which one to pick... But if you compare with the Skill Points in the tree 8% IAS should be better than 18% Physical, as normal IAS nodes are 3-4% while Physical nodes are 10-12%.
Last edited by Kaemonarch on Jul 20, 2013, 4:14:50 PM
Hi, I have some problems with this build because i begin to us it at lvl 17 ( Because of the free restats ) and I skip one good Gems than i will not be able to get with quests later ( Leap Slam, so there is a way to get it without pay the full price ?). But this is not the point. I'm at the quest named ''Intrudes in Black, Act 2'' And it's very difficult because i'm always dead ,i'm too weak... I know than it's because i dont have goods gears but when i want to buy some to the sellers..i don't have enough Orb so i'm a little bit confused and i don't know what i can do.. Farm maybe .. but where ?

I know than my question is not specific but my english is not really good, so i hope than someone will help me because i can't keep going when i have bad gear than i can't really change

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAGS4n7VBQVElYY18_ah5yqXzZjM-oGKyqud3G2Nlh51LvDvIv9kg=

Thx
Last edited by wooden23 on Jul 22, 2013, 12:22:00 AM
You will get leap slam fairly easy, just buy one from trade chat (wtb leap slam) and it's not really that crucial gem in build, nice to have but not crucial.

What you need it to get Geoffrey's baptism maul, you can get one like mine for price of 1 chaos

Get yourself whichever cheap three linked item -you can use orbs on it untill you gain + on life and whichever resistance (like my chest, disregard multistrike gem, it's awesome but expensive for beginner:)

Just use ground slam, melee phys. damage and life on hit in it.

Game will become much easier then.

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Thanks you, so i'm okay with Leap slam, i'll wait laiter. I'll follow your advices and come back to give news about it.

Thanks again
You can also make another character, either a marauder or dualist and get them to brutus. Leap slam is one of the options as quest reward.

To help with currency/orb and gear, I usually have several characters leveling at same time or off and on since what they find goes in stash which is shared between all. I am currently working on 3-4 toons at same time. What one finds the other may be able to use.

But as they said, its not a big part of the build but does come in handy for movement and taking out easy packs quickly.
Karnak
The problem is the gear ( and maybe one gem than i will not be able to get if i not buy it ) I look all sellers and no one sells element-resistance + vitality so at act 3 it's really hard and I can't do nothing except dying again and again when there are more than 4 mobs lol. Should I farm some zone to get what i need ?

Thx :)
So I have a Tabula Rasa, and I am using the Shiversting 2-H sword on my level 20 marauder (yes, I know, it's not ground slam with a mace). I am using double-strike + life gain + melee splash + added fire damage + increased accuracy + weapon elemental damage. This requires 42 mana. But I am doing 441 DPS to mobs all around me.

But my mana is very poor. I don't have a mana leech gem I can use because they are all too high level. Is this a bad approach?

Or is it ok for now until I get to higher levels?
ign: Edwurd_of_Steel
NAS

is voidhome dread maul a good weapon for me?

still lvl 53, cruel, act 3...

i have geoffris baptism and voidhome...

but voidhome has reduced item rarity find and reduced experience...

should i keep the voidhome or sell it??

if i sell it, how much is it in game currency??

thanks bro for any reply...
Thanks for the fantastic build!

I post here my gear and please propose what i have to change and what i have to buy.

I am lvl 58 atm.

I will change Hatred for Baer Trap soon.

I know that i am going with an axe,but i love it:)

Also i am not using endurance charges and i am at the middle of act 1 merc. diffculty.

Thanks in advance.

Here is my gear.

Ing:Ponfer
Last edited by spider81 on Jul 23, 2013, 4:27:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info