1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
GamingDaemon wrote:

But my mana is very poor. I don't have a mana leech gem I can use because they are all too high level. Is this a bad approach?

Or is it ok for now until I get to higher levels?

Either get Blood Magic passive, or use Warlord's Mark curse, it gives mana leech, aswell as other useful stuff.
wonder wht build would be good for this
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
Ysengard wrote:
NAS

is voidhome dread maul a good weapon for me?

still lvl 53, cruel, act 3...

i have geoffris baptism and voidhome...

but voidhome has reduced item rarity find and reduced experience...

should i keep the voidhome or sell it??

if i sell it, how much is it in game currency??

thanks bro for any reply...

Voidhome is great when ur lower lvl if you clear mobs faster because of it don't worry about the xp. As for the iir penalty get Aurseize gloves maybe.

Voidhome is worth maybe 1 chaos but thats it.
Timezone : Est (Gmt-5) --- Ign: LastMFtoBreathe
"
spider81 wrote:
Thanks for the fantastic build!

I post here my gear and please propose what i have to change and what i have to buy.

I am lvl 58 atm.

Thanks in advance.

Here is my gear.

Build is nice but you don't follow it at all as I can see :) Endurance charges are pretty important part of this build, so is ground slam because you can kill from afar. I am not very experience but I would still recommend:

Link more gems into main attack skills you use, at least four. On gear things you want are life, resistances, armor. Also life leech and regen. I would suggest you start using decoy totem or skeleton totem /raise skellies +spell totem because they act as great meatshield while you clobbing mobs from safe distance. Try to use multistrike, I think it's totally worth it. Worst part of your gear are (afaik) second ring and amu. Get yourself some nice hammer.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
My gear right now! Act 2 cruel, lvl 42!

Thanks for the build, dude - nice writeup. I see that you advise taking unwavering stance long before iron reflexes - is that intended or is it an error? Probably stunning isn't an issue at those levels, and you lose survivability.

Sorry if it's a stupid question - just a noob here. :)
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
Anyone have an idea what i could replace life leech with on heavy strike.
I've capped the life return rate without it.

Timezone : Est (Gmt-5) --- Ign: LastMFtoBreathe
Hey man, really loving the build,has gotten me farther than I've ever been able to go (still only at the start of merciless...pretty damn hard) and am having a few issues with it, one of which being how Im supposed to max out my grace gem, when I cant level it up do to not having enough dex for the requirement. Ive followed the build EXCACTLY, but still have hardly ANY dex at all :(

Am I missing something? Am I supposed to be getting armor with dex on it? Or am I supposed to take dex nodes that weren't on the build map? Im just really confused,and am not able to level my Grace and Faster Attack gems up to any decent level at all :( Hit a pretty big wall, and im frustrated as heck!
Screw Lowes, or even Home Depot, go to Charan. He knows all about being a slight-slack-in-jaw rusted tool.
About grace and other non red gems - level that you can push them is the level of your "off" stats, in other words if you want them strong you should use gear that maximizes your stats like astramentis amu, for example. You should weight that up against how much you invest (both in currency and in nodes) and how much you will gain after. Some people have great gear and high benefits from grace, I saw that happen.

I've calculated that, in the beginning I wont be going to iron reflexes /dex based evasion at all because this is my first char and my gear sucks bigtime, and my armor gains wotul be like 5% phys. reduction. I'll rather go to endurnace nodes, life, perhaps even some armor to compensate. I think it's more viable plan then getting grace for newbie.
"
Anyone have an idea what i could replace life leech with on heavy strike.
I've capped the life return rate without it.

Increased phys. damage, ofc. Oh one more thing, melee splash works great with h. strike too. Must have imho, if h.strike is your main attack. One short remark: although powerful, for me multistrike fares better in g.slam then in h.strike. Especially if combined with decoy or skellie totem, much safer way of playing then going into the fray.

Last edited by Thorien_Kell on Jul 24, 2013, 3:42:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info