0.9.2 Patch Notes

Not sure if its live, but the zoning seems a lot smoother!
Steam:Gonejah
anything regarding :

1) minions AI following the player more closely
2) minions following through instances
3) player not moving when clicking on a minion in tight space (ie minions blocking)
4) transparency when player is behind walls and trees

Thanks for the hard work.
IMDisappoint wrote:
With the five level grace period will monsters 6 levels above a character give the amount of experience currently given to characters 1 level below monster level or will it be the same as it is now?

It's the former - we just flattened one level to five (so the exp penalty for six levels higher is the same as one level lower).

Any reason for this? Power leveling would be a nice addition especially with the need to test a multiple variety of different specs at higher levels. Id love to be able to power level myself and friends. I'm sure there are a lot of people who'd agree.
Last edited by Godssend on Sep 12, 2011, 2:09:58 AM
Killing monsters in a group with friends the same level you are is not powerleveling. The reason why you can kill high level mobs at all is because there is no sever penalty for fighting mobs higher than you are other than less experience.
If those enemys are not realy harder than why should they grant you more experience?

However there is another way to powerlevel your friends. Group up with a high level character and let him do the work for you. It works surprisingly well.
Probably too well. If it stays the way it is then multiboxing to level your own characters might be the best way to do it.
Last edited by overpowdered on Sep 12, 2011, 2:30:52 AM
Sexy patch is sexy, and it's not the big one either (0.9.3). I can't wait to play around with the new stuff. Great work guys.
YOUはSHOCK!
Selvarajah - Lv30 2H Marauder
yeah ... great work guys ... can't wait to download the patch and test it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Closed Beta Tester Since: v0.9.1
Current Version: v0.10.0g (Open Beta)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
That "great".

Been playing ranger as my main, finally stopped cuz that was a terrible experience.

Made a witch to chill and try someting else, been playing fire in all games, but since fire wasn't really working and nova was a way to go, i went for that, just to be viable in chaos and gather some orbs for my ranger when it's balanced.

Now it's patch 9.2. Rangers are still broken so i can't play them. My witch is nerfed as hell and i cant respec to fire/frost/summoner cuz respec are not in the patch. Man...:)
"
nonstopaz wrote:
That "great".

Been playing ranger as my main, finally stopped cuz that was a terrible experience.

Made a witch to chill and try someting else, been playing fire in all games, but since fire wasn't really working and nova was a way to go, i went for that, just to be viable in chaos and gather some orbs for my ranger when it's balanced.

Now it's patch 9.2. Rangers are still broken so i can't play them. My witch is nerfed as hell and i cant respec to fire/frost/summoner cuz respec are not in the patch. Man...:)

This is what you signed up for. Feel free to uninstall the game and wait for release next year.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
Disappointed about having to wait for a better evasion. Glad to see the -30%. I haven't played the game in days because of how unbalanced it is. this update might not convince me to start playing it again, but the next should.
"
nonstopaz wrote:

Don't worry lightning witches will still be very strong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info