0.9.2 Patch Notes

Will there also be a skill reset this patch or no?
"
gamervibe wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

There is no reset of any type with 0.9.2. There will be (at least) a passive skill tree refund with 0.9.3.
Thanks guys, looks good :)

Glad to see 1280x1024 is going to be fixed. I hate that error everytime i alt tab, and it looks weird not in my opt res.

-Icy
#alphalife
Last edited by IcyStylez on Sep 12, 2011, 1:06:36 AM
Couldn't be more excited! although little sad about still being able to get 2 shoted in chaos but some explosion arrow and increased posoin damag Ect should help :D all in all looking great fellas.

"No army can stop an idea whose time has come"-Victor Hugo
"
zoL wrote:
"
gamervibe wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

There is no reset of any type with 0.9.2. There will be (at least) a passive skill tree refund with 0.9.3.

Aww, ok. Thanks for the quote.
I still feel that every patch excluding really small patches should refund passive skills.

Oh well, nice to know a refund is coming the patch after this.
GJ !
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
"
Chris wrote:
[li]Made boss (magic/rare/unique) monsters more dangerous. 0.9.3 will further address this issue.[/li]
[li]Cleave now has less of a penalty when dual wielding.[/li]

A) On Ruthless, the magic and rare monster's are already MORE than powerful enough - while the unique's may or may not need some tweeking. I could get two shotted by most rare's and three shotted by most magic's - in ruthless. Please tell me you didn't just make my Duelist's life even HARDER!!!

B) What is the change in the penatly of dual weilding with cleave? I didn't even know there was one to begin with, perhaps I won't even notice this as my dual weilding dualist is lvl 39... (just started my 2Her duelist!)
Looks good to me! 30% nerf to archers & nova <3

Chris does Temporal Chains slow stack with chill to slow them even further? Also would be kewl if projectiles shot by cursed mobs would fly slower :)
Whore Queen of Babylon
"
Chris wrote:
"
Sparhawk wrote:
Nice that spell crit is on there, did HP and Mana regen also get added?

Nope... *notes this down*.
While on the topic of character sheet, some obvious things are missing:
- increased physical damage with equipped weapon
- Increased attack speed. This is mainly just an issue only due to the lack of decimal places in the normal attack speed indicator.
- many smaller mods that perhaps aren't as significant (increased elemental damage on weapons, reduced stun threshold, increased enemy stun threshold, increased enemy stun duration)
- lack of precision in some values shown on the character sheet (as well as some tooltips/effects such as life/mana leech). You should be using significant digits for values like these.

Regarding the patch, I Have one issue:

1. Power charge critical rate was not the problem. As far as I understand it, you guys wanted power charges to be viable for casters and non-casters alike. Already power charges are not particularly viable for non-casters, and by reducing the critical rate even more makes it more useless.

The problem with power charges was mainly: increased AoE per charge, increased cast speed per charge, and added lighting damage per charge (mostly a problem with lightning spells, but the biggest issue here).

I made a post (technically multiple posts) about this in the forums recently:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/6264/page/5
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Sep 12, 2011, 3:50:13 AM
"
Crenssi wrote:
Chris does Temporal Chains slow stack with chill to slow them even further? Also would be kewl if projectiles shot by cursed mobs would fly slower :)
Man, I wish I'd thought of that. I was pretty happy with having it make buffs/bebuffs on them stick down slower, but that's a cool idea. No idea what it would do for balance, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info