0.9.2 Patch Notes

I just want to post here and say that every patch you do is great.
And on other forums I am pretty much known for bashing stuff.
0.9.1 brought a beautiful UI, and this fixed A LOT of problems.

Congratulations, and I can't wait for further improvements.
My crashes are gone while zoning .. now the game only disconnects to the login-screen and does so every time i try to login again after that until i restart ;)

Nova-Damage for my templar summoner is fine and i stil miss the debuff-gems so it will only get better for both - my minions and nova.
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
"
nonstopaz wrote:

Now it's patch 9.2. Rangers are still broken so i can't play them. My witch is nerfed as hell and i cant respec to fire/frost/summoner cuz respec are not in the patch. Man...:)

wait what? rangers is the best char after nova witch, if u think they are "broken" go try playing in chaos with marauder or duelst
IGN Crakk
Last edited by maryn on Sep 12, 2011, 6:30:07 AM
"
Chris wrote:

"
Sparhawk wrote:
Warlord's Mark doesn't indicate physical or magical damage for the leech. So that means spell damage will also qualify for the leech right? Just want to confirm.

Pretty sure it's just physical.

Just for future understanding, skills that give life leech or mana leech only work with physical damage ?
Because some tooltips say damage and don't specify the type of damage:

Potions:
- 3% added life leech during recovery.

Gems:
- 2% of damage leeched back as mana/life
- Cursed enemies grant 2% mana leech to attackers

Have to agree those curses look pretty deadly will be very useful can't wait to try those out. really like the sounds of the changes to fireball and nova. Looking forward to getting in and checking things out later today.
Damn, was waiting for the evasion fix to play my ranger again. Good job for fixing plenty of stuff anyways :)
"
Chris wrote:
This will be deployed within a few hours. Its purpose is to get most of the internal changes that occured while we were at PAX onto the Beta realm. I'm aware it doesn't address every issue in the game - that's what the major 0.9.3 patch is for :)

(Purposefully did nothing about the evasion situation yet, that's in 0.9.3 - sorry, Rangers!)

Hehe theres plenty of stuff on 0.9.2 anyways, thanks alot for it!

And now to testing...
PainHammer (templar) - 18 LEGACY
MsPain (witch) - 23 LEGACY
MokkaJorma (duelist) - 37 LEGACY
HaveALittleFaith (ranger) - 38 LEGACY
NoGodsNoMasters (marauder) - 64 LEGACY
WOOT, PATCH! :D
"
Chris wrote:
Added new skill prototype - "Elemental Weakness": Curses all targets in an area, making them less resistant to elemental damage and more vulnerable to elemental status effects.

in the description for this skill gem it just says it makes them more susceptible to the status effects. It says nothing about lowering their resistances to elemental damage :\

does this gem actually lower elemental resistances to damage or just do the status effect thing?
loving the new portal art btw! xD

can't wait for selling items, act 3 and 6th class :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info