Nemesis One Week Race

"
Prompt .. If I scored 60 level and died, after the event closed I get what or bonus Season Reward Points?? Well, there is received by for levels made quests, etc.

or i get zerro Reward Points?

Nobody gets any points from this. The rae season is over, the one week is basically a bonus race.
IGN: Kemicleave, Kemiranger
So it looks like without motivation for player to play in this race because getting to the top 40 is imposable..... it is a dead race at lower levels.

desynch gif

rip @ 73
RANK 303 R.I.P

Thanks to best ever spike lag mod!
well i died at 69 after 2days but it was alot of fun.

I hope they do this slightly more often this kind of race.

Rewards could use some work but the economy reset and you get to keep your stuff for nem is already a step in the right direction.
where is helman? he was the first for a while now i cant see him
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
I stashed dat badass axe before dying at level 77 yesterday, I think it's not far from being the best 2 hander in the race

IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Jan 6, 2014, 6:02:48 PM
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
I stashed dat badass axe before dying at level 77 yesterday, I think it's not far from being the best 2 hander in the race

Gief :O

Spoiler

Vendor recipe lol..

"
Moeeom123 wrote:
where is helman? he was the first for a while now i cant see him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsElSH4Z6W8
BLAMT!
Really enjoying this race (still alive, Ungil's Gauche even map viable :P), guess if the Freeze Mine patch would've hit already we'd see some more deaths, especially at Cruel Dominus (man, he gave me a fight).

Haven't really played much Nemesis before this race, those mods really add some difficulty (and imo fun) to the game, much more noticable than an occasional exile or some more monsters around a shrine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info