Nemesis One Week Race

"
esgaladar wrote:
Maybe I am a noob but i was watching online screen and notice that some people being on their own (nobody from their team was near to them) could manage to have 4 auras and having 2 (in one case) and 5 (other guy) mana reserved, managed also having constant frenzy charges. I could think of BM but couldnt notice a decrease of HP. But still with 40% and 60% mana reserve auras its quite very difficult having 4 auras at the same time. When they were in group I could notice like 7-8 auras... strange. As I said I am a bit new to this, so maybe i dont know many things. But a good explanation would help me.

There's multiple ways to reduce mana reserved and even uniques items that helps in that concern.
"
KoTao wrote:
"
Ninjaken wrote:
- wtb a Solo 1 week race.

+1

Other timeframes would be fine too, 2 weeks, 1 month, whatever. Same with difficulty-amplifying mods; at this point, any sort of long term solo event would be welcome.

Its a shame that even after over a year of continuous requests, there hasnt been a single such solo race to date.

I would like a solo 1 week race with No Trading allowed as well. Make it a true solo effort and see who's the best (or who gets the best RNG). This would also prevent any cross league trading shenanigans.
Last edited by RyogaHibiki on Jan 3, 2014, 10:30:55 PM
Neon #1 pker in Nemesis.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
The reward structure is pretty lackluster IMO. Really cool race idea, but really wish there was some other prizes...
"
RyogaHibiki wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:
"
Ninjaken wrote:
- wtb a Solo 1 week race.

+1

Other timeframes would be fine too, 2 weeks, 1 month, whatever. Same with difficulty-amplifying mods; at this point, any sort of long term solo event would be welcome.

Its a shame that even after over a year of continuous requests, there hasnt been a single such solo race to date.

I would like a solo 1 week race with No Trading allowed as well. Make it a true solo effort and see who's the best (or who gets the best RNG). This would also prevent any cross league trading shenanigans.

I think that no trading is implied in solo events, as all of the short term solo races have been no-trade for a fairly long time now. But in case it isnt implied, i agree- trading would be a disaster, far more so than in short term races, and has no good place in any solo events.
IGN: KoTao
3 days and they're higher than my highest character...
The silent majority.
Just ripped at 72. Shame. I was really enjoying it. Thank you for putting up a wonderful one week race.
Prompt .. If I scored 60 level and died, after the event closed I get what or bonus Season Reward Points?? Well, there is received by for levels made quests, etc.

or i get zerro Reward Points?
"
Hypnotiks wrote:
"
Snookdog wrote:
"
Hypnotiks wrote:
It just bugs me, because what's the point of a reset if you're able to use the wealth you've amassed over the past two months?

Money/currency will always get shit done. It's value is universal and has deep roots in our education and society.

Get bugged how much you want.

I don't understand how this is related in the slightest. It was my understanding that it was against the rules, and it certainly takes away from one of the biggest draws of a new league: everyone starting from the same point. It's difficult to police, but when a prominent person is openly talking about it, some action should be taken if it's truly against the rules. If not, I was just voicing my opinion that I think it should be against the rules.

If you put down the avenger sword you will see this kinda rules hold little water. Lame to trade cross league and in races? sure. you could say so.

But who is to say I am not allowed to gift fresh found and only Soul Taker (which i happen to find in this race event no less) to my friend "quality_player_rly_good" or this pack of lvl 70+ maps to "Sailor___Moon" and "Sailor__Pluto" whenever I want. Good luck trying to regulate this kind of stuff. Do you have any evidence other than what I've been saying in public channels?

All you can do is slingshot whoever gets on your bad side because "we have rules against it and it's lame what you did dude".

What I don't like about this mini-league-race is the lack of reward for anyone else involved not in the top 40. Why should I give a bloke about someone's Marohi? A killing Marohi is a well used Marohi.
made it to lvl 62 till my shitty internet decided to drop right as I met a storm herald mob.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info