Content Update 1.0.4 Video Preview and Stash Tab Bundle Sale!

Hey, wait! Chris, why there is a second chest in Sarn? (Video ~0:30)
Easter Egg? Or is this the Guild Stash (dont know, I'm guildless)
"
dlrr wrote:
presume the /dnd function would help? or were you thinking something specific to dueling only? agree that ignoring specific sort of interactions such as dueling would be helpful :)

/dnd would certainly help, but also stops everything as you inferred. I was thinking about dueling only. A great many people (myself included) couldn't care less about PvP.
"
dlrr wrote:
"
unsmith wrote:
I'm concerned about the duel-challenge system. What's to prevent dickheads from spamming invites to people in town? You know people will do that.

EDIT: Give people a setting for "I don't give a rat's ass about PvP, ignore all challenge requests" and I'd be happy.

presume the /dnd function would help? or were you thinking something specific to dueling only? agree that ignoring specific sort of interactions such as dueling would be helpful :)

Totally agree. I hate PvP, but don't want to miss on other things just to not see PvP requests.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
OtnevOtnev wrote:
Hey, wait! Chris, why there is a second chest in Sarn? (Video ~0:30)
Easter Egg? Or is this the Guild Stash (dont know, I'm guildless)

Guild stash.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
unsmith wrote:
I'm concerned about the duel-challenge system. What's to prevent dickheads from spamming invites to people in town? You know people will do that.

EDIT: Give people a setting for "I don't give a rat's ass about PvP, ignore all challenge requests" and I'd be happy.

That's reasonable, most online games have such options

- reject guild invites
- reject pvp challenges
- reject trading requests
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I'm looking forward to Dueling but this new skill looks really (a)slow, (b) puts your character in huge amounts of danger, (c) even in party play, too slow to kill stuff.

I just really think we need a big explosive, flaashy skill. It doesn't have to be a frozen orb clone, but something big and fun like that.
Hardcore
WTB Tribal Totem
"
"
Kenzorz wrote:
Unique staff just opened up so many possibilities for staff trappers.
7L traps mmm

+ the free increased x% life and mana lol.

like I said 3-4 posts earlier, gnarled branch only takes up 3squares of inventory space, so this weapon is just a 3Link max.

aaaaand now the unique has just dropped to Crown of Thorns tier. OK maybe it's a tiny bit better since it can be used for low level grinding I guess.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Dec 21, 2013, 12:16:56 PM
"
Kenzorz wrote:
"
"
Kenzorz wrote:
Unique staff just opened up so many possibilities for staff trappers.
7L traps mmm

+ the free increased x% life and mana lol.

like I said 3-4 posts earlier, gnarled branch only takes up 3squares of inventory space, so this weapon is just a 3Link max.

aaaaand now the unique has just dropped to Crown of Thorns tier. OK maybe it's a tiny bit better since it can be used for low level grinding I guess.

Well, it is meant to be for low chars so, I don't see the problem. And the 44% more damage will make it better then the CoT ;P
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
It's increased damage not more. I had a rare level 28 staff drop the other day that's a larger bonus for casters. Where that staff will shine or low level chars is the life and mana increases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info