Flameblast Screenshot and Updated Supporter Portal Videos

This is a theme. Poe is having trouble porting over cleanly into Steam. So, don't use Steam for this game, just get the standalone client.

"
saintshield07 wrote:
can't seem to purchase supporter packs of my steam wallet, what a bummer...
I still think a "mega vendor" who is available after you beat Merc Dominus is needed. This vendor would sell skill gems, blacksmith stones, and EVERY TYPE OF CURRENCY. That way i won't have to spam trade chat over and over again, looking to break a dollar.

And before the hate starts, i don't care, make the vendor more expensive, it would be worth it.
BOTW should be renamed BOTM lol

Excited for the new skill and pvp!
Keep up the great work GGG!
Awesome :-)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
I was honestly hoping we would have a good single target spell... I kinda wish they just buffed fireball :(
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Why is everyone expecting it to be like the Evangelists' Spell? It's been verified that they use a Physical variant of Storm Call that scales with Physical Damage Modifiers, like Hatred and Added Fire (for Spectres.)

I think this ability will be even more awkward/clunky to use than Storm Call. Still looks cool though :P

I hope they buff Fireball and Firestorm this Patch as well.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Hannzo24 wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
Woodfist wrote:
I think the newer spell effects are way to bright and colourful when compared to the older ones.

Now that you mention it, old ones can be quite obstructing sometimes, it can be really tough to see where you are if someone's spamming firestorm over you and multiprojectile flame totem is even worse.

QFT...we need the option to turn others spell effects/particles off.

I have to agree with parts of this. If they could be turned down, such as a Transparency slider, or similar, it could help the potential blizzard of effects.

Some people probably want them exactly as they are. But others may even be driven to ban people from their parties because these effects.

Personally, I sometimes have issues identifying my party's effects from the enemy's.

I'd recommend 3 Transparency sliders or similar:
- My Effects
- My Party's Effects
- Enemy Effects

Perhaps this could also be beneficial for PvP?

For Source identification, a Hue Slider could also potentially be beneficial. For example, skew the effect a little to the left or right for an enemy, and another problem solved.

What do I love about POE? The ever expanding continuous improvement cycle. Clearly this path has no end.
"
mustafa2812 wrote:
hopefully you guys are still working on a way for the portal microtransaction to show in maps :). it's pretty sad to have to revert back to the same old portal icon once you reach endgame. Didn't really expect that.

Seems to be a topic growing in popularity, as these effects are likely even more popular with users that have played enough to reach maps (as less play suggests less investment.)

Like the mouse scroll wheel fix (that was surprisingly more popular than you might have thought), I bet it won't be that long before this wish is granted.

1.0.5? 1.0.4b? What do you say GGG? I challenge you to write it in a single switch statement. Make sure to comment the code with ASCII flames.
More fire skills :D
MOARRR
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Still [wtb] viable early single target nuke that would make the witch actually not insanely bad in short-mid duration races.

Storm Call is too random and requires far too much standing still when spamming to really viably fill this role. It is an improvement but still....

I'd support removing fireball's AoE effect in exchange for substantially increased damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info