Flameblast Screenshot and Updated Supporter Portal Videos

Hmm, either flameblast is a channeled skill that accumulates stacks, or it has 10s to detonate once the ring contracts (while doing some minor damage) which would be pretty awkward to use.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Hmm, either flameblast is a channeled skill that accumulates stacks, or it has 10s to detonate once the ring contracts (while doing some minor damage) which would be pretty awkward to use.

I think it will be like Incinerate
IGN: DiOa
online after 18:30 gmt+2
I get it!

You hold down on flameblast and the amount of charges determines the strength of it before contracting.

*Bows for stroke of genius*

I feel like this skill is gonna be awkward but devastating
IGN: Scuhr
"
Recomposed wrote:
I get it!

I feel like this skill is gonna be awkward but devastating

You do know the term balance trought akwardness right :P
and more fire -.-
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
i hope to be like the evangelist circle spell
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Its really nice to see all these new skills coming out, but its too bad they all suck... I love spells, but whenever there is a good spell people complain and it gets nerfed, i.e. freeze pulse, spark, etc. It's a shame GGG listens to these whiners, most of these spells used to be a lot of fun..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Nice new skill :)

Now about those portal effects in maps..... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I love em

Yea, kinda sucks when all you really do is run maps and never get to see your portal.

This.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Would be nice to get some melee love as well, although I'm still having fun with reave, since then nothing major melee innovations. Not that I'm complaining, at this rate we'll have so many skills !
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info