Flameblast Screenshot and Updated Supporter Portal Videos

"
Knightmare101 wrote:
Its really nice to see all these new skills coming out, but its too bad they all suck... I love spells, but whenever there is a good spell people complain and it gets nerfed, i.e. freeze pulse, spark, etc. It's a shame GGG listens to these whiners, most of these spells used to be a lot of fun..

Well, I'd like to see crit chance on spark back to 6%, now that its duration is lowered you need to invest to make it as good as before. And we don't have any lightning crit spell, and it's probably because shock is still too good... while on that, freeze is still the golden middle (unless exploited with proliferated mine), and ignite still needs the most investment to work, and half of the fire spells are still laughable igniters. Ignite probably needs to be a bit weaker but be able to stack, 5 stacks at most looks like a good number.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Dang I was hoping for some kind of PoE themed pyroblast so I could just autowin the game :(
Ign - Nef_Reave
From the stacks in the corner, I'm guessing the new skill acts like reave, gaining AoE the more you cast it, but you can target where it goes, and its fire dmg instead. Amiright? :D
Last edited by Rax_Taxxin on Dec 19, 2013, 8:19:14 AM
I think the newer spell effects are way to bright and colourful when compared to the older ones. I prefere the older ones. New ones should be adjusted (especially Storm Call, and now Flameblast)
"
Woodfist wrote:
I think the newer spell effects are way to bright and colourful when compared to the older ones.

Now that you mention it, old ones can be quite obstructing sometimes, it can be really tough to see where you are if someone's spamming firestorm over you and multiprojectile flame totem is even worse.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
Woodfist wrote:
I think the newer spell effects are way to bright and colourful when compared to the older ones.

Now that you mention it, old ones can be quite obstructing sometimes, it can be really tough to see where you are if someone's spamming firestorm over you and multiprojectile flame totem is even worse.

QFT...we need the option to turn others spell effects/particles off.
OMGOMGOMGOMG!! Want to see the video!!

Besides that spell effects may be to bright, some shaders consume too much performance. Example: CoC build with Firestorm and Arctic Breath + GMP in group play will lead to screen freezes (on a Geforce TITAN!) and maybe to a kick ;P
I will laugh so hard if that orange ring in Flameblast's screenshot is really the only part of the actual circle that deals damage, like Shock Nova.

Highly doubt it though, pretty sure the ring is just a target area marker. ;)
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Leak Info:

The circle starts very small, causing Damage on only 1 Target.

Every cast you do, the circle gains 1 Stack and increases in Size, up to 10 Stacks. If you cast again, the stacks stay on 10. after 5 seconds of not casting, the stacks reset.
Looks like its gonna be something like storm call.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info