GameSpot PC Game of the Year and new Microtransaction Videos

Congratulations to GGG! Well deserved! :)
Your game kept me busy in 2013 and with the rates of the awesome patches and updates most likely will keep me busy through whole 2014.

Keep up the great work in next year. Happy holidays to the dev team.

PS: I keep saying this but this game is what Diablo 3 should have been! :)
been playing only this game and nothing else since day 1 of open beta. it's the true successor of diablo 2. it beats it down on every level !!! Thanks for the awesome game :D
IGN : MySecondBestiary
Last edited by Brutus21 on Dec 18, 2013, 5:37:45 AM
On ya Kiwi's

Can't think of another game where the developers work so hard to keep the game fresh and ever finely honed.

Its been fun sharing in the journey of this game.
Congratulations GGG for the award. You even beat Dota 2 (my other free time black hole). Keep up the good work
Greetings from Greece
ign:Terramorphus, ArmyOfFlame, SfaxthsMeClaws
Oh look its the news and its about mtx again

Path of mtx
Great work!
Not sure if sirius, but if you read a comments on gamespot - alot of they users blame them for this chose and talking about payout for this award...
But GZ anyways.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Show us something about Charged Blast please, even if just a screenshot. X.x
PoE has been by far my most played game this year, but this really surprised me considering today's "pro vidya journalism", was expecting some non game like Gone Homo to win goty from gamespot.
Bravo GGG very well diserved.
Congrats! You've definitely earned it! Well done!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info