GameSpot PC Game of the Year and new Microtransaction Videos

Congratulations!!
Repeat this in 2014 =]
www.emmilius.pl
Epic
Awesome news; congratulations to everyone at GGG.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Congratulations.

BTW: Chris. While stalking your posts on reddit, I saw that Quarl made a Boardgame once. I would love to hear some background about that. Maybe he could make a post in another sub-forum?

Cheers.

PS: While I am at it, maybe Brian could make a post about the background of the making of "The Brian Weissmann Deck"?

I am really interested in these stories about the GGG staff and what they did before PoE.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Dec 18, 2013, 4:08:23 AM
Guess who won the even more prestigious GoN Game of the Year 2013 (Staff Awards): Best Strategy, Simulation, RPG and MMORPG!!??

Is there anything this little Kiwi-powered ARPG can’t do? Already scoring very highly in our Action category, Path of Exile carved its way to the top of the RPG list, winning literally half the votes to take home our RPG of the Year award. If all you really wanted from Diablo 3 was a new-and-improved Diablo 2, but with heaps of extra fins and rocket jets bolted on top, then you’d be a mad thing not to head over to the official website and download the client. After all, it’s free!

http://games.on.net/2013/12/game-of-the-year-2013-staff-awards-part-two-best-strategy-simulation-rpg-and-mmorpg/
Gratz guys
Now we wait for World Economics Awareness Society reward for spreading basic economics knowledge... ;)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
You've deserved that title. keep it up guys!!!
A few guys, somewhere in Middle Earth, working on their passion project are now recognized as creating a better game than the [plethora] of multi-million AAA PC titles out there.

Gamespot is by no means the Oscar's of video games, but clearly there is a huge number of gaming fans inside and outside the ARPG genre who really, really appreciate what you have done and are continuing to do.

Bravo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info