1.0.3b Patch Notes and 1.0.4 Plan

How about chat size options? I know it's not important, but I hope it's something that can be adjusted in time.

Thanks for making the greatest RPG ever. I've converted several friends >:D
Please, make more skills viable as self cast, especially elemental spells.

Doing a great job, keep it up! <3 <3 <3
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
lies. GGG doesn't buff.
Here's hoping charged blast is a viable single target spell. Discharge really needs a good single target to compensate
No Blood Magic Keystone changes ? :'(
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Fire skills are already good... Lightning skillz suck
but yeah you could buff Searing bond, flame totem and maybe firestorm

Lightning skills suck ?

Storm Call is pretty good, Lightning Arrow is extremely powerful, Lightning Trap is really good

Shock Nova is great for setting up Elemental Equilibrium

Spark was nerfed, but only because dual totem sporkers were way OP

Arc - ok, that could use some love

"
jamesl wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Fire skills are already good... Lightning skillz suck
but yeah you could buff Searing bond, flame totem and maybe firestorm

Lightning skills suck ?

Storm Call is pretty good, Lightning Arrow is extremely powerful, Lightning Trap is really good

Shock Nova is great for setting up Elemental Equilibrium

Spark was nerfed, but only because dual totem sporkers were way OP

Arc - ok, that could use some love

problem is that lightning spells are all build to be support...
was hoping for storm call to be a good dps source... was disapointed
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Hey Chris, I was wondering if GGG has any plans to make righteous fire more viable in end-game content? I understand actually having to invest a lot of points into your tree to use it is a good thing, but not being able to run a skill you've specifically desgiend your character for in maps (that is those with -max/half regen/no regen/vulnerablity..basically half the end-game mob affix pool) is kind of disheartening. Any plans to alleviate this?
Last edited by FoolyCoolant on Dec 12, 2013, 12:42:40 AM
ff should update video on main site, you are talking about 1,0,4 adn ther e is still video about 1,0,2
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Argh, it's such a tease when the News page post says "Read more", but it's just a link to the forum post without any more extended information. I understand that there is the discussion afterwards that GGG devs may join in on or just answer a couple quick questions, which justifies the "MOAR" part of it, but it gets me every time :P

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Charged Blast: While holding the Spell key, the spell charges draining mana. When key is released the spell discharges into
A) A pulse like blast?
B) Molten Shell like explosion?
C) A laser projectile that pierces its enemies

While a pulse like blast seems more likely for this gem, a separate self cast beam attack/spell would be awesome! And beam supports could finally be made to also support the searing bond totem...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info