#1 DPS Righteous Fire 57-159K DPS [1.0.4]

yep
IGN: ggnecro
Hello, im trying your build with my lvl 75 scion and il really enjoy it
but i have one question, something i saw on every RF build

Why are u using 2 Redbeak ? And why are you low life when u use RF ?
Is it because the 100% damage bonus stay when u switch back on your main weapon ??

Thanks for the answer !
"
Zoss64 wrote:
Hello, im trying your build with my lvl 75 scion and il really enjoy it
but i have one question, something i saw on every RF build

Why are u using 2 Redbeak ? And why are you low life when u use RF ?
Is it because the 100% damage bonus stay when u switch back on your main weapon ??

Thanks for the answer !

100% increased damage when on low life

you need to be low life when you cast RF to get that bonus and yes it stays after you weaponswap
Tag:

I would really like to see how you deal with Chaos Dmg. I would rather not have to use my Shav's as I am using that on my Lowlife summoner build. Instead I would like to use this chest piece.

How would you go about slotting this? Burning Rf conc effect increase effect anything else to make it extra nasty?

Also with missing Merciless - Help Kraityn - +1 Max Frenzy Charge How screwed am I? I wanted to just respec my scion (currently Flameblast) to this. Would I be gimping myself too hard? thanks for the answers.
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
"
Tag:

I would really like to see how you deal with Chaos Dmg. I would rather not have to use my Shav's as I am using that on my Lowlife summoner build. Instead I would like to use this chest piece.

How would you go about slotting this? Burning Rf conc effect increase effect anything else to make it extra nasty?

Also with missing Merciless - Help Kraityn - +1 Max Frenzy Charge How screwed am I? I wanted to just respec my scion (currently Flameblast) to this. Would I be gimping myself too hard? thanks for the answers.

you seem to have alot of money so ill suggest you get shavronne's revelation ring so you dont need to use blood dance (dont need extra frenzy since it would be a waste)

honestly i would put cast on damage taken in the 6link or something RF only benefits from 3 support gems (conc, area, burning)

i am unable to record a video this week due to shit internet but next week i will move back into my dorm and will make one.
in the mean time for everyone asking about chaos damage again - you just need to be careful and dont alt tab in the middle of a map, if you see a chaos damage mobs pop your quicksilver and run to them or multistrike flicker strike and they are gone you do insane damage they will die as soon as you get near them and then you continue moving and flickerstriking dodging every chaos projectiles nothing exept bosses can one shot you so you can use a health pot if you get low
"
Tag:

As long as you can subtain the burning without the extra regeneration from the Blood Dance, you're fine. BTW you can just remove all the Gem on the Shav's and use it with the RF Build without any Gem in it (no needed though). But if you want to use that 6L Chest, I got a good I idea for the Gem setup in that one:

RBBBRG : Melee Splash - Vurnability - Elemental Weakness - Curse on Hit - Multistrike - Flicker Strike

You'll be Flicker around Double Curse Mob (with Doedre's Damning only, otherwise replace one Curse with inc AoE) and you gonna close up Ranged Mob very quickly (especially Chaos Mob), giving them no time to harm you. But you may not have enough mana for that ;)

---

EDIT: Something wrong, recalculation... :P
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
Last edited by surVfate on Jan 17, 2014, 9:42:43 PM
I am really leaning towards this build as it just sounds amazingly fun. I do worry what would happen to this build should they remove snapshotting. If you couldn't use the dual red beaks anymore how much is that going to hurt you?
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
"
I am really leaning towards this build as it just sounds amazingly fun. I do worry what would happen to this build should they remove snapshotting. If you couldn't use the dual red beaks anymore how much is that going to hurt you?

i doubt they would do that but if they did i would get shavronnes wrappings to get a low life build going and use 1 rebeak in my main hand most likely
back in my dorm ill try to make a video in the next couple of days
thought about something similar, but more expansive, and can do any mapd mod (except high roll of - max res)
the rich version of this build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/763107/page/1
also i think inner force isnt good here, cause it increase the dmg u take from RF, so not worth it in my opinion
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
Last edited by The_x_ile on Jan 21, 2014, 2:43:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info