#1 DPS Righteous Fire 57-159K DPS [1.0.4]

can add maybe something like lvl passives ??? atm im running oro build but w/o koams its very expensive.
i just start a reroll to tryout your build, the lvling way would be nice to know.

tyvm for the build
I wanna say thanks everyone for the nice comments
I'ill try to add something for the lower lvls i had a respec at lvl 76 so i kinda skipped that part in my journey.

First thought, quest with a friend and use what lvling you have
I recently lvled another character similar to this and i used spectal throw lvling up since i just have so many great 2handers from lvl 27 to 58 but anything is possible.

Since this build seem to have worked out so great im currently making a new one optimizing tempest shield and possibly ethereal knives or lightning strike
IGN: ggnecro
hey,

i just started a new char yesterday to try out your build, atm im lvl 33, not bad for 2-3 hours i belive but doesnt matter. i hope that this build is a bit more powerfull at the start of RF, cuz in oro´s build you need much more life and some expensive items. this build looks very cool and cheap for beginners and casual players.
To the OP any idea which maps mods its weak against? Dont want to activate a map with rolls that would just kill me. Maybe add a section where which map mods to avoid or can be handled with extra care.
"
youkay wrote:
To the OP any idea which maps mods its weak against? Dont want to activate a map with rolls that would just kill me. Maybe add a section where which map mods to avoid or can be handled with extra care.

will do :)
"
bouncer91 wrote:
"
youkay wrote:

will do :)

Looking forward to this :) have a shavronne wrapping just chilling in the bank.
hey,

fast question. did you think that this chest will work to start RF at lvl 65 ?

Spoiler

ignore the gems.
the only thing what will hurt is maybe the trigger for the low mana, but i dont know if we could sustain maps with it.

what you guys think ?? maybe just for thr RF start or is it worth to try it a bit more ?
"
ExiledEUW wrote:
hey,

fast question. did you think that this chest will work to start RF at lvl 65 ?

Spoiler

ignore the gems.
the only thing what will hurt is maybe the trigger for the low mana, but i dont know if we could sustain maps with it.

what you guys think ?? maybe just for thr RF start or is it worth to try it a bit more ?

It is a very good starting chest piece but as you said you need to watch out for low mana
the fire damage increases RF damage as well
just be careful with the increased spell damage taken
i was thinking about doing this for a while its a great way to up the survivability with a few points but i felt like i was moving around too much and too fast for any projectiles to hurt me enough to change my build around, also I'm not sure i put it in the build but multistrike flickerstrike is a great way to dodge incoming projectiles as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info